Luke hosting former canes on

Advertisement
Puke probably tipped them off, too.
71199251_10109809763851451_182424011433574400_n.jpg

Advertisement
You people just need someone to hate to fulfill your existence. Luke loved the U and became dismayed with the Admin, Staffs, the very poor evaluations and offers over the years. The same ***** everyone here has complained of years. So stop with the hate and see this as a opportunity to bring back in a person of influence with local recruits. We need every edge we can get.

You people just need someone to hate to fulfill your existence. Luke loved the U and became dismayed with the Admin, Staffs, the very poor evaluations and offers over the years. The same ***** everyone here has complained of years. So stop with the hate and see this as a opportunity to bring back in a person of influence with local recruits. We need every edge we can get.
**** Luke, rather struggle with him on the other side than benefit from him being on ours.

Pretty sure nobody on CIS has ever publicly threatened to be a punk snitch to the NCAA and get UM the death penalty for not starting a certain QB. Again, fvck Puke.

Advertisement
"You people"??? That's RACIST!!!

Sorry, I had to channel my inner Luke for that. Now, I need to take a bath in bleach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back