Luke hosting former canes on

Gator Hatar

Senior
You people just need someone to hate to fulfill your existence. Luke loved the U and became dismayed with the Admin, Staffs, the very poor evaluations and offers over the years. The same shitz everyone here has complained of years. So stop with the hate and see this as a opportunity to bring back in a person of influence with local recruits. We need every edge we can get.

westcoastcanes

At least not Marrero
You people just need someone to hate to fulfill your existence. Luke loved the U and became dismayed with the Admin, Staffs, the very poor evaluations and offers over the years. The same shitz everyone here has complained of years. So stop with the hate and see this as a opportunity to bring back in a person of influence with local recruits. We need every edge we can get.
**** Luke, rather struggle with him on the other side than benefit from him being on ours.

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
Pretty sure nobody on CIS has ever publicly threatened to be a punk snitch to the NCAA and get UM the death penalty for not starting a certain QB. Again, fvck Puke.

ThomasM

Senior
"You people"??? That's RACIST!!!

Sorry, I had to channel my inner Luke for that. Now, I need to take a bath in bleach.