Lucky if Nd had 5000 fans...

Advertisement
Tops. And if it was that number, they were heavily scattered. Zero
Impact in crowd noise

It was the same for VT. People on YouTube talking bout 1/3 ND fans. Never been past Disney world and telling me. I been to all the home games except this one this season. Their LB said he has never been in a stadium that loud. A SR LB.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
they got a little rowdy during the opening drive but that was about it. on the other hand, we got terrifyingly loud. it was unreal.

It was the same for VT. People on YouTube talking bout 1/3 ND fans. Never been past Disney world and telling me. I been to all the home games except this one this season. Their LB said he has never been in a stadium that loud. A SR LB.

Who said that?

They kept showing the same two women wearing ND gear and looking like those chicks who only follow football when they think the team is about to win something big. Like OMG why is it so loud in here, my team isn't even scoring many goals.

5k in generous and they were no where to be seen after midway through the third.

Advertisement

Who said that?
About the crowd noise?

[TWEET]929575659306971136[/TWEET]

Who said that?
About the crowd noise?

"A stadium full of liquored-up Cubans, Southern blacks and old school whites." [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

Who said that?
Christopher Stock from inside the U quote LB Drue Tranquill saying that.

Advertisement

Who said that?
About the crowd noise?

"A stadium full of liquored-up Cubans, Southern blacks and old school whites." [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

& me

Advertisement
Every big game they always say that their team travels well and it's gonna be at least 1/4 their fans. It's never come close to happening.

Advertisement
Back