Lucas Thompson

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Thompson is set to announce at the Army All-American game, and he says he'll be choosing between four schools - Miami, South Carolina, Louisville and East Carolina.

The reason for optimism?

As of now he says Miami and East Carolina are his top two.

"Those are my really top two right there," Thompson said. "Miami and East Carolina coaches said I can come in and play as a freshman."

Another reason he could wind up a Cane: "It's close to home, which is a real big deal for me because I'm all about family," Thompson said.

He also says that, regardless of where he chooses, he will take an official visit to Miami next month.

"I won't visit all of them, but I'll visit Miami for sure," he said.

Hmmmm, gotta be grades with ECU involved right?

Advertisement
******* ECU? If we lose him to ECU, esp with our safeties sucking ****, will be a big loss.

Grades will keep him out of our class

The all to familiar grades issue! Note to kids in South Florida, if you want to play at Miami you had **** better go to class and at least pretend to care about academics or we will not be able to get you into school.

Advertisement
Its too bad Miami's hat will be on the table because he wouldn't be able to choose us if he wanted too. ECU + Louisville as choices = bad grades

What are the minimum requirements to get into Miami? Seriously. In high school all you have to do is try and you'll get decent grades.

Mike says he spoke to Thompson, and Thompson wants to be a cane, but grades are the issue.

Advertisement
Thompson was up there with PJ, Howard,A.J.,and Bush as the DBs I wanted in the class early in the process. Hope he can get his grades right because this guy is a beast.

Advertisement

The all to familiar grades issue! Note to kids in South Florida, if you want to play at Miami you had **** better go to class and at least pretend to care about academics or we will not be able to get you into school.

Note to the Dept of education. Dade County public schools are worthless.

While the statement about Dade County Schools is correct, Thompson goes to school at West Orange which is in Orange County. Don't understand how kids who are D1 prospects can't get their academics in order before their senior years.

Note to the Dept of education. Dade County public schools are worthless.

Not just Dade, but Florida has one of the worst public school systems in the country

Advertisement
When was the last time it was down to 2-3 schools late and we won out? Usually the ones coming here say they are coming and that is that.

When was the last time it was down to 2-3 schools late and we won out? Usually the ones coming here say they are coming and that is that.

Was it Ray Ray and Dye? You're right though, we usually don't win out in these situations.

Advertisement
Back