Cookie917
Recruit
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,054
Also said Wiley will be back this week as well
Where did you get the WIley bit from? Lake said wiley situation "still being monitored" in his tweet.
Also said Wiley will be back this week as well
Where did you get the WIley bit from? Lake said wiley situation "still being monitored" in his tweet.
I finally agree with you on injuriesIt’s good news that he’s probably good to go as far as playing this game but I believe they will hold him out and let him get another bye week under his belt so he’s completely fully healthy and ready to go for the stretch run after the bye week.
Yeah more of a wait and see on Wiley
Amen brother, there’s a first time for everything right. LolI finally agree with you on injuries![]()
You're not crazy. Ariz said it was his arm and thankfully not his hammy.Why was I thinking it was something with his arm. Nevermind. Ignore that lol
I can tell you without a doubt, those choices and decisions that Wiley needs to make, are not airing out team business on social media. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson from that.
Sure is. Expect to see a lot of outside zone runs and bubble screens. Thornton will be lining up at the line of scrimmage most of the game and flying aroundThis is a game tailor made for 0. He may not leave the field.
I can tell you without a doubt, those choices and decisions that Wiley needs to make, are not airing out team business on social media. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson from that.
I agree 100%, looking back at myself at 19, I would’ve been a mess on social media, but we didn’t have to worry about that then because it didn’t exist. These kids need to, and hopefully he learned his lesson from it. Back in our day, it would’ve been like us airing out team business to the actual media, which would’ve got you in the doghouse immediately and well deserved.thank allah, buddha, and the whole board of orthodox rabbis that social media wasn't around in our college days.
that being said, there's no way comparing 19 year olds to 19 year olds, we were as brain damaged and clueless as some of these kids are today. it just boggles the mind. this stuff is just not that opaque.
Yeah more of a wait and see on Wiley
How do we know Wiley is a game changer?Uh oh. Wiley on strike 1. Really need that to workout. Havent had a game changer at LB in forever.
Yes he goes back to safety. Add X and Brown to a healthy EO will allow them to move Fitz back to safety.If Lucas is back, does Fitz go back to S so we can utilize his play making skills
and he has played well at CB
He’s gonna play 59 snaps and blitz 56 timesThis is a game tailor made for 0. He may not leave the field.
We don’t. Hes a backup so he’s automatically better than the guys in front of him. It’s how this board works…How do we know Wiley is a game changer?
Long as he isn’t covering Wesco 1 on 1, I’m fine with everything you just said.He’s gonna play 59 snaps and blitz 56 timesThis is a game tailor made for 0. He may not leave the field.
I think you just gave me PTSD!I agree but if he is close I think this is one like the poster above you said, dress him have him on field during warmups, then he is sitting to start the game. If CBs are getting cooked and we are risking dropping the game, he plays, season is basically on the line with the CFP committee changing its criteria weekly.
He would legit be the "break glass in case of emergency" which like you said he should not be needed as Clemson is not throwing the rock a ton, but if another CB goes down in the game, or if they found a hole or a weakspot, I would like to at least have em.