Lucas Injury?

It’s good news that he’s probably good to go as far as playing this game but I believe they will hold him out and let him get another bye week under his belt so he’s completely fully healthy and ready to go for the stretch run after the bye week.
I finally agree with you on injuries 😭😭
 
In no way is Mario being straight forward about Lucas in his presser.

He’s not giving Clemson anything this week.

Y’all are better than this.
 
I can tell you without a doubt, those choices and decisions that Wiley needs to make, are not airing out team business on social media. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson from that.


There's an old adage in the business world; "Never air your company's laundry in front of a customer."

The same applies here.
 
I can tell you without a doubt, those choices and decisions that Wiley needs to make, are not airing out team business on social media. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson from that.

thank allah, buddha, and the whole board of orthodox rabbis that social media wasn't around in our college days.

that being said, there's no way comparing 19 year olds to 19 year olds, we were as brain damaged and clueless as some of these kids are today. it just boggles the mind. this stuff is just not that opaque.
 
thank allah, buddha, and the whole board of orthodox rabbis that social media wasn't around in our college days.

that being said, there's no way comparing 19 year olds to 19 year olds, we were as brain damaged and clueless as some of these kids are today. it just boggles the mind. this stuff is just not that opaque.
I agree 100%, looking back at myself at 19, I would’ve been a mess on social media, but we didn’t have to worry about that then because it didn’t exist. These kids need to, and hopefully he learned his lesson from it. Back in our day, it would’ve been like us airing out team business to the actual media, which would’ve got you in the doghouse immediately and well deserved.
 
Back
Top