LT #56

Advertisement
IMO Hunte has been severely overlooked here, he was good when Manny was here.
He got moved a lot and just wanted to shoot gaps. He was kinda undersized and weak when he got here. He’s put on that man weight / strength and it’s showing. He was super raw and these guys need time. I just finally gave up on him last year. Boy has he been a blessing.

He got moved a lot and just wanted to shoot gaps. He was kinda undersized and weak when he got here. He’s put on that man weight / strength and it’s showing. He was super raw and these guys need time. I just finally gave up on him last year. Boy has he been a blessing.
I've always liked him, I think people just classified him as a Manny Diaz "leftover", when he was more than that

I've always liked him, I think people just classified him as a Manny Diaz "leftover", when he was more than that
I’ll be honest nobody on this staff expected this. There’s a reason we were willing to take Gore, Deen , Malone and the La Tech kid at dt

Advertisement
I just don’t see him ready for the next level. Hope he balls out but dude needs to learn how to be a pro.

Good luck to him but he severely underperformed in 3 seasons. Yeah, he had moments but there weren't enough of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back