LT #56

The DL stepped up all around. JHH also has a nice game.

But LT and RB are the true difference makers. They both elevated their game when it mattered most.
Bain just did what he’s been doing. Remember the strip-sack in the UNC end zone last week that Miami somehow failed to recover?

Taylor, on the other hand, looked like what we’ve been waiting for him to look like tonight.

Advertisement
Yes and he and Leonard Taylor should be thhe tandem moving forward.

The crazy part is i think Gore has another year and the Campbell kid may be redshirt elgible.

I stillw ant another portal DT but barring injur y n getting Taylor back with Hunte is a solid tandem
Burroughs is a penetrator and horton and moten are young.

Advertisement

The crazy part is i think Gore has another year and the Campbell kid may be redshirt elgible.

I stillw ant another portal DT but barring injur y n getting Taylor back with Hunte is a solid tandem
I’ve been hard on Hunte in the past but he’s been a legit dude inaide this year. It took time but he’s moving people.

Don’t forget the Bama late transfer add who was a starter for them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hunte was an animal too. He was pushing guys back. I’ve already said it but I’ll say it again “ missing on those portal dt’s and keeping Hunte was a blessing”.
That 3rd and goal play right before the last play was solid.

Advertisement
he played like a monster. Now he wont get Doubled as much with Bain out there. They can only help each other. Man he had a ******* game for the ages

Campbell has another year, this year was all about getting him bigger. I’m pretty sure Hunte has a covid year .

Solid game, and probably overshadowed by Bain. He was ****ed when fans were throwing trash end second quarter.

We’re the only fans that do that sh*t. Needs to stop.
Yes, it needs to stop, but we are not the only fanbase to do it. Not even the only fans today. Earlier today, Iowa fans threw trash on field when a game winning punt return TD was called back.

Their fans simply didn't know the rules. The Iowa punt returner signaled to his player to get away from the ball bouncing on the ground by waiving his left hand in a circular motion. By rule, the ball is dead when the returner field the ball becausehe signaled to get away. It was the correct call.

It's great that fans are emotionally invested, but fans need to check themselves.

Advertisement
Back