Lsu vs Troy on espnu

brock

All-American
Anyone watching this? LSU front 7 isn’t doing much, in fact troy is creating a lot of pockets to pass against them.

Advertisement
Devin white make plays but this defense can get run on for sure.

just seen Troy fullback push him out the play and Troy **** near opened the second half of the game with a 60+ plus rushing td.

I'm watching too. Just saw that LSU only has three national championships in its entire history. I thought it'd be more for such a talent-rich state.

I'm watching too. Just saw that LSU only has three national championships in its entire history. I thought it'd be more for such a talent-rich state.
Unfortunately for them. Alabama has been better for most of their history.

Advertisement
Anyone watching this? LSU front 7 isn’t doing much, in fact troy is creating a lot of pockets to pass against them.

Watch another game outside of Troy if you’re going to study them. We aren’t getting this LSU team that played against Troy.

That would be like them watching the Pitt game for us.
Pitt is a power 5 acc school that beat clemson the year prior. LSU has recruited like a top 10 team in the country and loss to a **** group of 5 team that hasn’t done anything.

Advertisement
Pitt is a power 5 acc school that beat clemson the year prior. LSU has recruited like a top 10 team in the country and loss to a **** group of 5 team that hasn’t done anything.

They did not play their best that game. We did not play our best that game.

Neither game accurately depicts the ability of either program.

That was the comparison I was trying to make.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back