LSU vs Mississippi State

Advertisement
I'VE been watching the games today and my conclusion is that we haven't played no one so far. Our wrs don't match up to the rest of most teams. And our secondary is in the same boat. I'M tired of hearing is the U is back. No way in ****.

relax man. We’re not a national champion and have a long way to go. Be happy where we’re at now and with the team we have this year.

Miss St QB almost 300 yards passing at the half

Yes but he's once again showing a refusal to run the ball.....so games are extended, defenses get tired, turnovers happen, QBs get hit, etc. Maybe it doesn't get him in this game because LSU's offense is so so bad, but it does catch up to him.

He has a very talented Kylin Hill in the backfield but had only given him 5 carries. He did just catch a short pass and house it, but that's exactly why he can frustrate fan bases because he's so stubborn at times even when he has talented backs.

Advertisement
Yes but he's once again showing a refusal to run the ball.....so games are extended, defenses get tired, turnovers happen, QBs get hit, etc. Maybe it doesn't get him in this game because LSU's offense is so so bad, but it does catch up to him.

He has a very talented Kylin Hill in the backfield but had only given him 5 carries. He did just catch a short pass and house it, but that's exactly why he can frustrate fan bases because he's so stubborn at times even when he has talented backs.
Those short passes are effectively his runs.

I'VE been watching the games today and my conclusion is that we haven't played no one so far. Our wrs don't match up to the rest of most teams. And our secondary is in the same boat. I'M tired of hearing is the U is back. No way in ****.
Feel the same way.. we have talented guys but their confidence levels seem soo low or something

Advertisement
Serious question: is Hill the first legit RB Leach has ever had as a coach?

Totally adds another element to his playcalling.

Nobody besides those outside UM are saying we are back. But we finally have an offense with a competent QB and OC. We have a nice class coming in and the program seems to be trending up. Plenty to be happy about right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody besides those outside UM are saying we are back. But we finally have an offense with a competent QB and OC. We have a nice class coming in and the program seems to be trending up. Plenty to be happy about right now.

Exactly its all coming from the outside because theyre waiting for us to lose so they can say " i thought the U was back huh"...

No one i know is saying that

You don’t go from 15 years of 7 win seasons to national championship contender in one off season. You’ve got to build a foundation and improve from there. We’re moving in the right direction

Advertisement
Back