LSU vs Mississippi State

Advertisement
Costello might be the most talented QB Leach has ever had. Dude has a cannon and has thrown a few dimes today. Still, they’re going to have to have some semblance of a running game if they’re going to beat the LSU defense

Lsu dbs are getting torched, sheesh. So this what these “ELITE” dbs would look like playing sophisticated offenses week in and week out and not the bs they play in the sec? Hmmm
They're missing some db's right? I honestly don't know.but thought I heard the announcer say that

Advertisement
Costello might be the most talented QB Leach has ever had. Dude has a cannon and has thrown a few dimes today. Still, they’re going to have to have some semblance of a running game if they’re going to beat the LSU defense
I thought he was an NFL QB when I saw him at Stanford.

Advertisement
Lsu looks like
Poop Pooping GIF by swerk

I'VE been watching the games today and my conclusion is that we haven't played no one so far. Our wrs don't match up to the rest of most teams. And our secondary is in the same boat. I'M tired of hearing is the U is back. No way in ****.

I'VE been watching the games today and my conclusion is that we haven't played no one so far. Our wrs don't match up to the rest of most teams. And our secondary is in the same boat. I'M tired of hearing is the U is back. No way in ****.
Sawwwwwwwwwft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back