Tears LSU Tears

Mulkey still fighting to be the least likeable of that hellish lsu trio
View attachment 370560
How dense can you be to even think that… I get as a coach you’ve got your head so far up your own *** about your program building but **** has she not seen how brutal the fighting has been and with dripping into civilians being targeted

I’d have more respect if she flat out said hey this Russian prospect has better upside than our current player and I’m just doing what’s best for the team/ program
 
Amateurism is a phrase that was made up by the NCAA as a way to justify not paying their employees.
It was actually introduced for the Olympics but ...

1787683037972.png
 
It was actually introduced for the Olympics but ...

View attachment 370574
The definition of amateurism within the context of collegiate sports has evolved since it was first pronounced by the NCAA upon its inception in 1906.

Wikipedia tells me the modern vernacular of amateurism was coined by the NCAA when they were created in 1906, but you could very well be correct and the Olympics could have used it previous to that. The IOC and the NCAA are cut from the same cloth.

1787684547804.png
 
What do yall think about LSU?

Im split. On one side if everything actually clicks, and the Lane train starts rolling, I think they are the most dangerous team in the SEC.

That is IF Leavitt plays his best ball (with real protection), and the defense remains the same level. As much as I hate the guy, Kiffin is a qb whisperer and I wouldn't be surprised if their offense is elite.

On the other hand, I could see them losing 5 games.
 
What do yall think about LSU?

Im split. On one side if everything actually clicks, and the Lane train starts rolling, I think they are the most dangerous team in the SEC.

That is IF Leavitt plays his best ball (with real protection), and the defense remains the same level. As much as I hate the guy, Kiffin is a qb whisperer and I wouldn't be surprised if their offense is elite.

On the other hand, I could see them losing 5 games.
One thing about it is he will have ALL THE RESOURCES he could ever ask for to get it right.He screws this up he may be done as a HC of a P4 team..
 
What do yall think about LSU?

Im split. On one side if everything actually clicks, and the Lane train starts rolling, I think they are the most dangerous team in the SEC.

That is IF Leavitt plays his best ball (with real protection), and the defense remains the same level. As much as I hate the guy, Kiffin is a qb whisperer and I wouldn't be surprised if their offense is elite.

On the other hand, I could see them losing 5 games.
I hope they suck
 
What do yall think about LSU?

Im split. On one side if everything actually clicks, and the Lane train starts rolling, I think they are the most dangerous team in the SEC.

That is IF Leavitt plays his best ball (with real protection), and the defense remains the same level. As much as I hate the guy, Kiffin is a qb whisperer and I wouldn't be surprised if their offense is elite.

On the other hand, I could see them losing 5 games.
I hope they suck
Also exactly what went through my mind each time as I drove to pick up a girl for a first date in my late teens and through my twenties.
 
Back
Top