LSU OLOL foundation

Here is the key quote from that article regarding LSU and the NCAA:

“The university is actively working with the NCAA to resolve this issue.”

Working with the NCAA. LOL.

In other words working to make sure that there’s no real damage to the athletic programs, especially football or basketball. In the end they might have to sacrifice a little basketball. Promise you nothing will happen with football.

It’s already baked into the cake.

SEC, y’all.

Advertisement
I will be utterly shocked if anything of this results in impactful consequences to the LSU or any other SEC Football program. The **** going on is so crooked that it would take a full confession from the university presidents, head coach, AD and corroborated testimony for ncaa to even entertain probation or bowl ban for a season, let alone anything truly significant.
Your probably right unfortunately

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a fact that they've been gunning for us for years. Hopefully we've been really careful stay on the right side of the rules as a result. How priceless would it be if we were one of the few to make it out unscathed because of their dogged pursuit of us?

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there is a lot more untold but LSU will try and sweep it under the rug

They already are.

"He acted alone." "Rogue booster." "Nobody knew." "The funds will be 'replaced' shortly."

This thing will be covered up so well that someone is going to need to bump this thread in a few years just to remind us that this actually happened.

Advertisement
I've hated LSU since the last game of the CWS 1996, bottom of the 9th. It wasnt really their fault, the NCAA made a championship game instead of double elimination. Miami was the first team ever to lose the championship with just one loss.

Another reason I hate the NCAA.

Warren Motherfvcking Morris. Only guy who hadn't hit a HR all year for LSU, and his first one is a walk-off championship winner. When he was in the major leagues, I used to boo him every time he played the Marlins.

Outcome #1...

Or...

Advertisement
Here is the key quote from that article regarding LSU and the NCAA:

“The university is actively working with the NCAA to resolve this issue.”

Working with the NCAA. LOL.

In other words working to make sure that there’s no real damage to the athletic programs, especially football or basketball. In the end they might have to sacrifice a little basketball. Promise you nothing will happen with football.

It’s already baked into the cake.

SEC, y’all.
The NCAA is gonna give Ole Miss a stern talking to for making LSU cheat & pay players.

Advertisement
Back