LSU OLOL foundation

brock

All-American
Sounds like some fireworks coming soon...

Uh oh, I mean Come on didn’t the Leo Lewis kid admit LSU offered him 60K plus and he didn’t even sign there a few years back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
tHeY WoN't ToUcH tHe SeC

When people get broke off and the feds don't get their cut, they don't a single **** who or what is keeping them from their money. SEC ain't got **** on the DOJ, FBI or the tax man. LSU is just the start. Bear Bryant Foundation. Ole boy from Georgia (Home Depot guy?), The Haslams in Tennesee. All dirty AF

I'm scurrying away to look at 247 LSU's commits the last 3 years. PORTAL INITIATE

If this is true, even the good ole boy network can't save them.

Don't be so sure. Plenty of criminals are out running the streets even though everyone in the world knows exactly what they did, and if it was anyone else that did it, they would be behind bars for a long, long time.

If LSU really is caught dead to rights, they'll probably just punish Ole Miss or Miami some more...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone enlighten me on how LSU will sweep something like this under the rug? $810,000 of dirty money being funneled through a public organization that is affiliated with the university? I'm not really seeing the parachute on this one. LSU is a state school funded by taxpayer dollars. This bigger than the NCAA, right?

I've hated LSU since the last game of the CWS 1996, bottom of the 9th. It wasnt really their fault, the NCAA made a championship game instead of double elimination. Miami was the first team ever to lose the championship with just one loss.

Another reason I hate the NCAA.

Advertisement
Back