LSU new QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot, are you mad because UF and Florida State are the class of Florida? Does it **** you off that both have won national championships in 2006, 2008, and 2013? I get being ****ed off since you are little brother.

Advertisement
Not even sure what FlUsCuKsOoFnF writes anymore, I just auto down vote for being a douche nozzle trying to troll our board.

Tyler shelvin will give your Oline fits. I guarantee besides Clemson, will be the best defensive front you will face all year. IF you win this game you can run the table. Big IF

lol @ it being a "Big IF" whether any team can beat LSU. You're a 4 to 5 loss team this year, that's probably capable of beating a lot of teams on any given week. But no team is going be faced with a "Big IF" over whether they can beat LSU.

Tyler shelvin will give your Oline fits. I guarantee besides Clemson, will be the best defensive front you will face all year. IF you win this game you can run the table. Big IF

Tyler Shelvin just had foot surgery and probably won't even play vs Miami.

How could a LSU fan not know this

Boot, are you mad because UF and Florida State are the class of Florida? Does it **** you off that both have won national championships in 2006, 2008, and 2013? I get being ****ed off since you are little brother.

The UF that went 4-7 and the FSU that went 7-6 and lost to us?

God ****, you're a moron. All that losing to Bama has made you guys senile. Don't worry, I'm sure with Ohio St's 3rd string QB and the genius of Coach O, THIS is the year you beat Bama

Advertisement
Last I checked Georgia was in the NC as well. Guess I'm ****riding two teams. Two bad we don't play juggernauts like wake forest, Boston college, Georgia tech, UVA. If so we would get creamed! Lol. The only two people I've ever known who were Miami fans and alumni were two ****** pricks from the northeast. This thread confirms my suspicions.

Oh no, Jews?! There are Miami fans who are Jews?

Looks like I need a new team to follow, does lsu have room? I'm only a little bit racist, but I'm willing to learn.

Way to go buddy. My cousin has Down syndrome. Very classy!

About as classy as your anti-Semitic bullshlt.

I was making fun of LSU retards, not people with Down’s. There’s a difference, and only a backwoods swamp rat like you would think of Down’s people as retards.

Don’t you have a Hitler youth meeting to go to, you pos anti-Semite.

About as classy as your anti-Semitic bullshlt.

I was making fun of LSU retards, not people with Down’s. There’s a difference, and only a backwoods swamp rat like you would think of Down’s people as retards.

Don’t you have a Hitler youth meeting to go to, you pos anti-Semite.
Man you guys are ****y. Tell me WTF you have done in the last 15 years? Not a God **** thing. It's really ******* pathetic.

Last edited:
Man you guys are ****ing. Tell me WTF you have done in the last 15 years? Not a God **** thing. It's really ******* pathetic.

Go away SEC ****rider. You didn’t come in peace and you have nothing to offer.

Go suck some more Alabama dlck and pretend you’re something more than what you always have been, one big underachieving piece of shlt. You lucked out with Saban, but you’re not ever coming close again. Your program’s a joke just like your shltty state. Outside of a few great restaurants in N.O., there’s no reason for you to exist.

Advertisement
Man you guys are ****ing. Tell me WTF you have done in the last 15 years? Not a God **** thing. It's really ******* pathetic.

Sort of like coming on another team's message board just to talk **** and spew your racist anti-semetic ramblings?

Good one. It's too bad you won't stick around so we can read your tears after the game

Sort of like coming on another team's message board just to talk **** and spew your racist anti-semetic ramblings?

Good one. It's too bad you won't stick around so we can read your tears after the game
Oh I will relish LSU winning the opener come September! I'm sure this board will be very quiet after the game.

Oh I will relish LSU winning the opener come September! I'm sure this board will be very quiet after the game.

Wait, you think this board would be quiet after a loss?

Now I know you're a moron.

This isn't the illiterate, sunshine pumping circle jerk that is TigerRant

f254d70516461eb98bcc55ac3a3440ac-d3ctsfo.jpg

Advertisement
Tyler Shelvin is the least of our worries. Guy couldn’t even make a difference in high school. If our oline gets a push, any push whatsoever, this is a 14 point win. This team is matched up much better then the Peach Bowl. Plus we have the much better coach this time. But we shall see soon enough.

LMFAO! We are going to obliterate that pathetic excuse for a team Orgeron slapped together over in the swamp. Don't you have some meth or moonshine to attend to or do you really have this much time to take your fan boat 3 hours north to the nearest library to use their computer to stir up **** on this forum. Now how about you go F*ck your sister/wife and get the **** off the forum. Be sure to come back 9/2/18 at 11:30 PM so we can enjoy another laugh at your expense.

Advertisement

You literally cannot make this shlt up. It’s so easy with those swamp imbeciles.

Tyler Shelvin is the least of our worries. Guy couldn’t even make a difference in high school. If our oline gets a push, any push whatsoever, this is a 14 point win. This team is matched up much better then the Peach Bowl. Plus we have the much better coach this time. But we shall see soon enough.

Haha push. Better coach, haha. This is getting too funny. Mark Richt won a lot of games at Georgia, just not the right ones

"The Bulldogs also struggled to beat their stiffest competition. After Georgia went 25-13 against ranked opponents in Richt's first seven seasons, it has gone 14-23 against them in the eight seasons since, including a 0-2 mark this year."

This guy couldn't cut it in the SEC. Goes to a lesser program in Miami. The new head coach at Georgia gets them to the championship game in year 2. Wow impressive. Even more is the stadium you play in. What is it 63,000??? Yeah big boy football while in the SEC you are looking at stadiums over 100,000.

Last edited:
Full stadiums don't equal ****. Call Tennessee.

And if your bringing up records, you can't overlook Coach O's amazing job at Ole Miss. Listen, I'm from the area. O is not the guy they wanted, he's just the guy wound up with.

Haha push. Better coach, haha. This is getting too funny. Mark Richt won a lot of games at Georgia, just not the right ones

"The Bulldogs also struggled to beat their stiffest competition. After Georgia went 25-13 against ranked opponents in Richt's first seven seasons, it has gone 14-23 against them in the eight seasons since, including a 0-2 mark this year."

This guy couldn't cut it in the SEC. Goes to a lesser program in Miami. The new head coach at Georgia gets them to the championship game in year 2. Wow impressive. Even more is the stadium you play in. What is it 63,000??? Yeah big boy football while in the SEC you are looking at stadiums over 100,000.

Lmao

Lesser program? Stay off that sh*t bruh, it’s not good for your health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back