LSU new QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yep should be a fun a game. IMO they have the advantage at QB but the skill players around him are not on our level.

Yep should be a fun a game. IMO they have the advantage at QB but the skill players around him are not on our level.

Not at most positions on offense but they do have a couple of talented wide receivers

Advertisement
Man y’all are scared af of a transfer coming in who has 4 months to pick up the offense. Smh y’all are weak. He wasn’t good enough to win the job at OSU and you guys act like he’s a hesiman winner. We roll!

I don't like this at all. Anyone know anything about the QB other than he's an Urban guy? LSU with a QB is a very dangerous proposition.

Advertisement
This guy was 3rd on their depth chart....what do I have to worry about.

Advertisement
Another inexperienced, below average option at QB. This one will have one fall worh of practices to learn and execute a offensive scheme with no identity.

Yawn.

Good. Now we can beat LSU and shut up the Ohio St fans who think this kid is the greatest QB of all-time.

This kid has never thrown a meaningful pass and the only schools that wanted him were LSU and Cincy, even Malik Zaire had more interest than that.

Perhaps he ends up being decent, but there's not much more of a reason to be scared of him than of Myles Brennan, who was the likely starter there before

Advertisement
Not worried still but I’d say he might be more talented that 80-90% of QBs in the country

In this context are we talking about just pure arm talent or an ability to actually play the position and go through progressions?

Not worried still but I’d say he might be more talented that 80-90% of QBs in the country

May be true, but our skill is better than 90% of the country, we get decent Qb and ol play we roll big and time, they have an awful head coach! There defense will Be formidable.

I LOVE our chances

He may be good for them eventually but that's not enough time for him to be good against us.

It's actually a great thing for our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back