LSU new QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all you got? Maybe you haven't heard of a coach named Saban. Yeah that dynasty two states away we play atleast once a year. That same coach that pushed your current coach out of the league. What's going to be your excuse if that "gomer" of a coach beats Miami this year????

Typical SEC honk.

Who the fūck said anything about Saban? He was your coach for a brief stint over 11 years ago. I’m talking about that low IQ ****** you have now.

But like your typical SEC dlckrider, you ride the pubic hairs of Saban. Let me clue you in fūcktard, Alabama IS the SEC. One big hog, with a bunch of tiny piglets at the teat.

LSU fans as are retarded as I thought they would be. Jesus, the flagship school of a state full of backwards retards. What else would we expect.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** ride? I believe LSU had to play Alabama again in the NC in 2011 after beating them in Tuscaloosa. I believe both teams are in the SEC if I'm not mistaken.

Only SEC c-u-n-t-s rally behind every team in their conference even if that team is a rival to their favorite team. How the f-uck do you illiterate douche bags take pride in doing this? Go take your fan boat out for a spin and run it into the largest ******* tree you see, thanks.

Typical SEC honk.

Who the fūck said anything about Saban? He was your coach for a brief stint over 11 years ago. I’m talking about that low IQ ****** you have now.

But like your typical SEC dlckrider, you ride the pubic hairs of Saban. Let me clue you in fūcktard, Alabama IS the SEC. One big hog, with a bunch of tiny piglets at the teat.

LSU fans as are retarded as I thought they would be. Jesus, the flagship school of a state full of backwards retards. What else would we expect.
Last I checked Georgia was in the NC as well. Guess I'm ****riding two teams. Two bad we don't play juggernauts like wake forest, Boston college, Georgia tech, UVA. If so we would get creamed! Lol. The only two people I've ever known who were Miami fans and alumni were two ****** pricks from the northeast. This thread confirms my suspicions.

Advertisement
Last I checked Georgia was in the NC as well. Guess I'm ****riding two teams. Two bad we don't play juggernauts like wake forest, Boston college, Georgia tech, UVA. If so we would get creamed! Lol. The only two people I've ever known who were Miami fans and alumni were two ****** pricks from the northeast. This thread confirms my suspicions.
You can take your racist, anti-Semitic bullshyt elsewhere. You fit the LSU fan profile to a T. Now fvck off.

Considering you lost to Troy AT HOME. Ya, probably...

Tell me about your Dline. Who are the studs and also what position is your elite group on defense.

I'll start. Lawrence and Fehoko are the studs on the line. Farrell has a chance to be the best player at nose tackle but he has to get his playing weight down to 345. The ends are super talented but young. Chaisson has the potential to be a first rounder now that Arden Key is gone. Devin white leads the LB core and is a physical specimen. He'll be a first rounder after this year. The cb position has greedy who's a lockdown corner. The other corner spot hasn't been set yet. Delpit leads the safeties and he's only a sophomore. That's a talented group and I look for them to excel. Overall it's a very good group and Aranda is in his 3rd year implementing the defense.

So you’re an anti-Semitic hillbilly ****** from Louisiana. What a surprise.

And your post just doubled down on the SEC dlckriding. Not surprised. Is that all you lower tier SEC teams do, dlckride Alabama?

Advertisement
Tell me about your Dline. Who are the studs and also what position is your elite group on defense.

I'll start. Lawrence and Fehoko are the studs on the line. Farrell has a chance to be the best player at nose tackle but he has to get his playing weight down to 345. The ends are super talented but young. Chaisson has the potential to be a first rounder now that Arden Key is gone. Devin white leads the LB core and is a physical specimen. He'll be a first rounder after this year. The cb position has greedy who's a lockdown corner. The other corner spot hasn't been set yet. Delpit leads the safeties and he's only a sophomore. That's a talented group and I look for them to excel. Overall it's a very good group and Aranda is in his 3rd year implementing the defense.

Tell me about Esminger's OC positions the last 20 years.

Way to go buddy. My cousin has Down syndrome. Very classy!

So do you refer to him as your cousin casually, and brother in formal situations? How exactly do those bayou family tree conventions work?

Advertisement
Tyler Shelvin is a fat tub of goo. Lawrence has underachieved. Devin White is the goods. I'll be interested to see what Greedy does now that he's the #1 guy. Nothing on LSU scares me. Just need to line up and play tough football. No ***** ****.

Lol LSU fans are really all caricatures. Illiterate, inbred retards.

Advertisement
Tyler Shelvin is a fat tub of goo. Lawrence has underachieved. Devin White is the goods. I'll be interested to see what Greedy does now that he's the #1 guy. Nothing on LSU scares me. Just need to line up and play tough football. No ***** ****.

Tyler shelvin will give your Oline fits. I guarantee besides Clemson, will be the best defensive front you will face all year. IF you win this game you can run the table. Big IF

Dude,

Stop embarrassing yourself and Louisiana. Nobody here believes LSU is not a top 5 defense. Aranda is top notch. As far as Orgeron goes - check Tigerdroppings and you’ll see your own fans ridiculing him. LSU is loaded with talent - nobody denies that. But Coach O was a desperation hire - it happens - we know too well.

But...SEC ****riding pride is a pathetic attempt to cover up your own insecurities about living in the Deep South. I couldn’t imagine seeing a Canes fan rooting for Florida State because they represent the ACC. That dude’s man card would be revoked real quick. That’s what makes SEC Honk such a *****

WTF... No way you are from Louisiana. If you were you would know that our top DT was from Karr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back