LSU new QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the 10-0 start due to him playing solidly or being carried by special teams/defense? What's he good at? Deep ball, intermediate throws? Does he audible a lot?
For one Miami lost our best player in walton in game 4, our best receiver Richards was hurt before game 1 and throughout the season was no where near close to 100% even when he played, when you mix that with how inaccurate rosier was at times yeah I know the situations weren’t ideal but you could say Miami won 10 straight in spite of him. He did have make some timely plays though and I’m sure all Miami fans applaud him for that.

What he’s good at? Idk honestly lol

Advertisement
Miami is like LSU right now. Trying to live off the past. Both programs are solid, but until proven otherwise won't be in the conversation for a national championship

Miami is nothing like LSU right now. You can’t compare what we’re coming out of for the last 15 years vs what you’ve had.

No team in college football has had these type of obstacles to overcome, certainly not LSU. Whether it’s lack of funding/spending, onerous NCAA investigations, bad coach after bad coach, the list goes on.

Nothing but blue skies for LSU and you guys still can’t get it right. Historically it’s been an underachieving program, like UFailure. Usually these type programs revert back to their shltty mean.

Can’t wait to help you usher in a new era of futility for LSU football and that clueless gomer you have as a coach.

That's all you got? Maybe you haven't heard of a coach named Saban. Yeah that dynasty two states away we play atleast once a year. That same coach that pushed your current coach out of the league. What's going to be your excuse if that "gomer" of a coach beats Miami this year????

Esminger has been OC at Clemson, Auburn, Texas A&M. If you want to talk about coaching let's look at your head coach. How many NC's does he have under his belt???

My question was:

When is the last time, before this season, he was hired to be OC for a team?

How many as head coach????

Nobody is arguing Richt is an elite coach. He's generally regarded as one of the best "not good enough" coaches in college football. And that's probably about right.
But Coach O is regarded as the worst P5 coach in all of college football. Everybody in college football laughed at the hire. For good reason. See Troy. See the handling and firing of Canada. What team would trade head coaches with you right now?

Advertisement
Canada got let go because his personality didn't blend with the head coach. They got into heated verbal altercations repeatedly. If you look at Canadas tenure, he hasn't lasted long at any school he's coached. I think Esminger is an upgrade over Canada personally. The reason why you haven't seen Esminger as an OC in the last 10 years is because he's flat out told the media he didn't want to be an OC and enjoyed being qb/te coach. **** I can't blame the guy when you factor in all the long hours looking at tape, going out on the recruiting trail, etc. It's not like the guy needs to prove himself and work 20 hours a day just to make a name for himself. He has skins on the wall.

Nobody is arguing Richt is an elite coach. He's generally regarded as one of the best "not good enough" coaches in college football. And that's probably about right.
But Coach O is regarded as the worst P5 coach in all of college football. Everybody in college football laughed at the hire. For good reason. See Troy. See the handling and firing of Canada. What team would trade head coaches with you right now?
My question remains. What are you going to say if Coach O beats your "not good enough" head coach?

Canada got let go because his personality didn't blend with the head coach. They got into heated verbal altercations repeatedly. If you look at Canadas tenure, he hasn't lasted long at any school he's coached. I think Esminger is an upgrade over Canada personally. The reason why you haven't seen Esminger as an OC in the last 10 years is because he's flat out told the media he didn't want to be an OC and enjoyed being qb/te coach. **** I can't blame the guy when you factor in all the long hours looking at tape, going out on the recruiting trail, etc. It's not like the guy needs to prove himself and work 20 hours a day just to make a name for himself. He has skins on the wall.

1. That's a silly observation about Canada. The reason his tenure didn't last long at Pitt was because after one season he became the hottest OC in college football and Coach O hired him. Otherwise he'd still be at Pitt.
2. OC in the last 10 years? Which team hired him to be OC 10 years ago?
3. lol @ the idea of this great OC just sitting around coaching TEs for 20 years, but now, under Coach O of all people, he's decided to come out of the shadows and give the world what it has wanted those 20 years: Esminger's play calling.

It's okay to admit that Coach O sucks. You're on a Miami message board. We went from Coker to Shannon to Golden. We actually have more sympathy for you than most any fanbase in college football would. Hyping up Esminger as some "**** good coach" so that it makes your disaster of a coach look good, is not needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What Past is LSU living off of? When has anybody ever mentioned the words "LSU" and "Dynasty" in the same sentence that didn't go something like, "The Crimson Tide defeat LSU once again, solidifying their dynasty?"

LSU doesn't have a history, and their only legacy is that of consistently managing to underachieve their talent level.

Miami is an overachiever. We were 10-0 and ranked #2 at one point despite being shorted a cupcake game, only having 75 scholarship players, being without WR#1 and RB#1, and having our back-up third baseman play QB. LSU has had a top 10 recruiting class for over a decade and got ran over by Troy.

What Past is LSU living off of? When has anybody ever mentioned the words "LSU" and "Dynasty" in the same sentence that didn't go something like, "The Crimson Tide defeat LSU once again, solidifying their dynasty?"

LSU doesn't have a history, and their only legacy is that of consistently managing to underachieve their talent level.

Miami is an overachiever. We were 10-0 and ranked #2 at one point despite being shorted a cupcake game, only having 75 scholarship players, being without WR#1 and RB#1, and having our back-up third baseman play QB. LSU has had a top 10 recruiting class for over a decade and got ran over by Troy.
Wait till you play an SEC team. Not the garbage that is the ACC. When your conference has two teams in the NC then come back. I'll hang up and listen

Wait till you play an SEC team. Not the garbage that is the ACC. When your conference has two teams in the NC then come back. I'll hang up and listen
Pretty pathetic to **** ride your rivals. You inbred degenerates will get stomped and life will go on.

Regardless of the outcome, that we will win by the way, people in S Florida pity and laugh at South Louisiana folks. Irma was a category 5 and we're good as new. A soft batch category 3 wiped out the dump that is New Orleans. South Florida destroys Carcosa

Advertisement
Pretty pathetic to **** ride your rivals. You inbred degenerates will get stomped and life will go on.

Regardless of the outcome, that we will win by the way, people in S Florida pity and laugh at South Louisiana folks. Irma was a category 5 and we're good as new. A soft batch category 3 wiped out the dump that is New Orleans. South Florida destroys Carcosa
What happened last time that hurricane met LSU? Believe it was a bowl game??????

**** ride? I believe LSU had to play Alabama again in the NC in 2011 after beating them in Tuscaloosa. I believe both teams are in the SEC if I'm not mistaken.

What happened last time that hurricane met LSU? Believe it was a bowl game??????
Coker is worse than Hallman even was. About on par with Yaw Yaw. A flip of the Peach Bowl score is coming. You don't have Saban anymore

Advertisement
Lol. Miami has improved each of the past three seasons, LSU has at best, maintained a level of mediocrity. .

This is a Miami board. We know all about bad coaches. We've seen a team go 6-7 and then have seven players drafted off of it. Two in the first round. three more before the end of the third. You keep telling yourself "we're putting players in the league" but every year it's another disappointing 8 win season (or worse). And every year you're just another season further removed from your last championship. What happens if Eddie O goes 8-5 this year? What happens if you lose to another group of 5 cupcake? Don't think it won't happen because we've all seen it before.

Also, please stop the Alabama coattail riding. It's embarrassing. Nobody in Miami bragged when Clemson won the title two years ago. We don't root for conference rivals, we root for our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back