LSU Gettin' that Boutte....

8900 bets in13 months....
684 bets per month (assumng full 13 months)
Almost 23 bets PER DAY (assuming 30 days per month)

How did he manage to eat, take a dump, play hide the salami, lift weights, practice, etc? I get it - it doesn't take an hour to make a bet, but Gott-dayum....

Fair to say that Boutte is to gambling what KW2 is to well....you know?

Advertisement
GIF by Giphy QA

Advertisement
8900 bets in13 months....
684 bets per month (assumng full 13 months)
Almost 23 bets PER DAY (assuming 30 days per month)

How did he manage to eat, take a dump, play hide the salami, lift weights, practice, etc? I get it - it doesn't take an hour to make a bet, but Gott-dayum....

Fair to say that Boutte is to gambling what KW2 is to well....you know?
He was most likely an agent for the book. He clearly placed bets for his teammates and friends

This is a huge problem all over sports and it’s been getting worse.
Boutte isn’t a unicorn. In fact, he’s not even an endangered species. Players at every level are betting more than ever.

This has been a problem at too many schools and people haven’t been paying attention.
NIL might even make it worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the proliferation of deleterious activities (gambling and marijuana to use two examples) among yutes is awful to watch. but, hey, what do we baby boomers know?

This is a huge problem all over sports and it’s been getting worse.
Boutte isn’t a unicorn. In fact, he’s not even an endangered species. Players at every level are betting more than ever.

This has been a problem at too many schools and people haven’t been paying attention.
NIL might even make it worse.
It’s way more common than people think. I guarantee you pretty much every single person on our team has sports bet. You obviously shouldn’t bet on your team or a player prop for yourself, but there is no reason these guys should get in trouble for betting things like the NFL playoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back