LSU gets a new mascot.

Advertisement
Now I know why I joined CIS. You get information that you just wouldn't get anywhere else. For those of you on a KETO diet it's a go!
I'm a little disappointed we have had a recipe posted yet.

Love it. I had jellied eels in England, have eaten more tripe than I can count, chinchulines =chitlins (I eat them every week), gizzards but not roe, not lambs head, I liked buffalo and moose.

My dad had scorpion in Burkina Faso.
I'm Italian, back when they were still in the Peace River when I was a kid, if we'd get one in a crab trap, my mom would fry eel, then put it in a garlic/mint marinade put it in the fridge and serve it cold, man was it good. Same here with Tripe, I cook it in a marinara sauce every so often. That scorpion sounds interesting, they get pretty big there don't they? A friend of mine says he's going to turn me one to some raccoon next time he gets one.

Advertisement
Jus seen dis… holy s#*t, da luk of LSU niver seezes too umaze me! Ida fileted dat sucker n fryed em up fer da lynemen. Gud proteen an grissel.

What proteen is betta fur the building of muscles, rahcoon ore possums?
Postum obveusly! Dam sun how manie postums u dun ate en yo lyfe? My boi Skeet useda ete postum tale like slim Jim’s win he plade futball en hi skool. Boi put on 40 pownds betwixt hiz softmore an joonur yeer.

Advertisement
Back