LSU gets a new mascot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Raccoons have the creepiest little hands and fingers. Mainly because they have incredible dexterity like human or simian hands.

And will f u up if u try them. For yrs I thought they were a marsupial, but my boy’s father, who’s a Wildlife Biologist from NZ, said raccoon’s families r more distantly related to Bears.

I've had the obvious, i.e. frog legs, alligator, squirrel, o'possum, deer, ostrich, iguana.

I've had camel, which is unusual for most here.

I'd like to try raccoon, horse, bear, seal, water buffalo, zebra, hyena, giraffe, kangaroo, impala, walrus, and whale.
Worked all over and lived in Africa for four years. Kudu is excellent and water buffalo was ok. If you ever ate swedish meatballs in IKEA they used horse in Europe and got busted for it but that was good too.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Flooded libraries and infested dining halls. This is what drew Brian Kelly away from a hack program like Notre Dame.

I've had the obvious, i.e. frog legs, alligator, squirrel, o'possum, deer, ostrich, iguana.

I'd like to try raccoon, horse, bear, seal, water buffalo, zebra, hyena, giraffe, kangaroo, impala, walrus, and whale.
Bear and Kangaroo are delicious.

Advertisement
They apparently have varmints living in the ceiling of their dining halls. But the locker rooms are gorgeous.

Personally, I think they hit a homerun with the new mascot. It captures the essence of the program quite nicely...

51hxPF5j1oL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Advertisement

****, must've lost a bet to eat that possum. About as appetizing as a catfish caught from a sewage lagoon

possum+2.jpg

In coIlege in the 70s in Dodge City, the grocery had canned whale meat from Alaska. I tried it, somewhat nondescript. From your "had" list I haven't had, but hear Iguana is pretty good, nor possum. Ive eaten Rattlesnake numerous times, had Buffalo, Moose, lamb's head, Tripe, Chitlins, Eel, sea urchin, mullet roe, mullet gizzards, and a raw fiddler crab on a $5 dare.

In coIlege in the 70s in Dodge City, the grocery had canned whale meat from Alaska. I tried it, somewhat nondescript. From your "had" list I haven't had, but hear Iguana is pretty good, nor possum. Ive eaten Rattlesnake numerous times, had Buffalo, Moose, lamb's head, Tripe, Chitlins, Eel, sea urchin, mullet roe, mullet gizzards, and a raw fiddler crab on a $5 dare.
Love it. I had jellied eels in England, have eaten more tripe than I can count, chinchulines =chitlins (I eat them every week), gizzards but not roe, not lambs head, I liked buffalo and moose.

My dad had scorpion in Burkina Faso.

Advertisement
Back