LSU - Gaytors

Advertisement
I’ll give it to you, you make a compelling argument because it is completely subjective BS you are spewing with zero support.

Mullen has not accomplished ****. He beats LSU in Death Valley and if he beats UGA I give him props. He deserved it. But to suck his d!ck like you are doing after one decent year at UF is pathetic. I seem to remember a certain head coach of ours that also got us to ten wins, multiple wins over ranked teams and an overall #2 ranking. How’d that story end??

Also do you write in all caps for emphasis or to be persuasive?? Its really compelling stuff. You have great insight. Keep it up bud.

It actually is pretty persuasive but there is a minimal IQ pre-requisite to understand it. I type in caps to help you and NC Canes with your struggles :)

Advertisement
It actually is pretty persuasive but there is a minimal IQ pre-requisite to understand it. I type in caps to help you and NC Canes with your struggles :)

I really appreciate the courtesy. Much like I am sure Mullen appreciates you fondling his Gooch for having above average years in the toughest conference in the history of the world.

Advertisement
We laughed at UF for hiring Mullen. Cited his record vs Ranked teams.

We laughed at UF for signing Trask. Citied he was a backup to a star CFB QB in HS.

Both have Florida in national championship contention

We hire Manny who hires Enos and keeps the DB staff. We regress on defense and it more of the same on offense.

Pathetic.
Things have worked out better for the gaytor than us unfortunately. Mullet really is a goober but he’s shown to be an excellent coach on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Glad to see you quit responding when you realized you don’t understand trends or numbers.

Have a nice night and tell Mullen goodnight for us

Advertisement
Back