LSU - Gaytors

lmao at this logic. MSU plays in the toughest conference in football year after year with half the resources of other SEC schools.

So if Miami doesn’t have the resources then that’s a perfectly logical reason for Manny to lose right??? So Mullen coming here would be the same thing as Miss st. Because we don’t have “half the resources of other SEC schools”

Lmao at your logic.

Advertisement
People are mesmerized by Mullen bc he wins games he’s supposed to. It’s been 15 years since we’ve done that so standards are low around here. Just bc he’s a better coach than Manny, doesn’t mean he’s a world beater
tenor.gif

So if Miami doesn’t have the resources then that’s a perfectly logical reason for Manny to lose right??? So Mullen coming here would be the same thing as Miss st. Because we don’t have “half the resources of other SEC schools”

Lmao at your logic.

No genius. MSU and their resources/historical records IN COMPARISON to the history/bags/entrenched power of the SEC is a relative joke. We are in the most talent rich area of the United States in a mediocre conference and in the easier half of that mediocre conference with a history of 5 nc to boot and multiple other title games since 1980.

It's pretty obvious what I was getting at.

Mullen at UF is having/(already had) will have more success at a school that has more history/more resources/more support for football than MSU ever will.

You take a guy like him who MAXIMIZED his time at a school like MSU which AGAIN for all the reasons I listed above and also doing pretty well given those constraints.

quit trying so hard with 'lmao' and mirroring my statements when you lack any depth in what you say.

Advertisement
5-7
9-4
7-6
8-5
7-6
10-3
9-4
6-7
8-4

That is Mullen’s record from 09-17 at Miss St. 1. If that was Diaz record no one would be happy. 2. Diaz would be fired after his third season if his record was 7-6.

If that was Diaz's record at Miami who plays in the freaking ACC coastal of course no one would be happy but I'd say most would give Diaz a pass if that was his record at some bottom feeder in the Sec.

This is a good game so far, very good. It somewhat pleases me that we did play this Florida team very well, and yes could have easily have won the game. So I will take solace in that. There is no excuse for the performances vs UNC and VT tho. So not sure where we stand then. Ahahahaha

Advertisement
They lucked out with the Franks injury. Trask is 10x the QB Franks will ever be.

5-7
9-4
7-6
8-5
7-6
10-3
9-4
6-7
8-4

That is Mullen’s record from 09-17 at Miss St. 1. If that was Diaz record no one would be happy. 2. Diaz would be fired after his third season if his record was 7-6.

You ever see JJ’s record at Okie St?

You and that cookie guy are a little slow so I'll let you re-read slowly my second post and hopefully that makes more sense.

By your standards GT and MSU would be comparable. But I’m guessing their is some excuse you have for Mullen as to why Paul Johnson waxed him while they were both “maximized” resource and talent wise.

Advertisement
If that was Diaz's record at Miami who plays in the freaking ACC coastal of course no one would be happy but I'd say most would give Diaz a pass if that was his record at some bottom feeder in the Sec.

Bama was the only legit team in his division while he was their. LSU has a year or so of good teams. Just bc he didn’t play JV teams like the coastal has most years, isn’t an excuse

Advertisement
****, PJ Fleck doing work at Minnesota. Theyre destroying Nebraska.

Advertisement
Back