9-4
7-6
8-5
7-6
10-3
9-4
6-7
8-4

That is Mullen’s record from 09-17 at Miss St. 1. If that was Diaz record no one would be happy. 2. Diaz would be fired after his third season if his record was 7-6.

Same people who are talking about how good of a coach Mullen was at MSU are ripping Leach for being Mediocre too.

The program you coach at directly impacts how good of a team you can have. Period. This isn’t the 80s anymore, nobody sneaks up on anyone

Advertisement
5-7
9-4
7-6
8-5
7-6
10-3
9-4
6-7
8-4

That is Mullen’s record from 09-17 at Miss St. 1. If that was Diaz record no one would be happy. 2. Diaz would be fired after his third season if his record was 7-6.

lmao at this logic. MSU plays in the toughest conference in football year after year with half the resources of other SEC schools.

Advertisement
Pains me to say this is good football so far and the Gators are involved. ******* brutal to watch Gator TE become a focal point in matchups, while our guy is better and overall misused.
Everybody on our offense is misused. We can never get a oc that knows how to prioritize getting your top guys the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Same people who are talking about how good of a coach Mullen was at MSU are ripping Leach for being Mediocre too.

The program you coach at directly impacts how good of a team you can have. Period. This isn’t the 80s anymore, nobody sneaks up on anyone
Miss st can recruit better than WSU but our fanbase are morons

UF is a good ******* team. I have to give them credit unfortunately. Pitts have become a problem since Trash has taken over.

LSU is the real deal as well. This is a good game. I was hoping LSU would blow them out but right now it's anyone's game.

lmao at this logic. MSU plays in the toughest conference in football year after year with half the resources of other SEC schools.

His best team ever got waxed by GT in the bowl game. But I’m sure ESPN told you the game didn’t matter so they didn’t try hard

Advertisement
Back