LSU Fans

LMAO... you have no idea how the "you ain't never seen" comment plays in my house. My wife of 10 years is a professional movie watcher, has been all her life. On the other hand I am a fishing fanatic, used to be a pool player (bars), tennis junkie and handyman extraordinaire... and read books in between. Yes I saw bits and pieces of Tombstone, only because I read about Doc Holliday.

Oh I forgot to include I've been a diehard Canes fan since the 70's.

Well at least you seem to appreciate The Shawshank Redemption. But yeah you def. need to check out Tombstone in its entirety.

I can see one of our players standing over an LSU playing saying..."you gonna do something or you just gonna stand there and bleed"

Advertisement
Didn’t see the movie?

You ain’t never seen Toombstone?

You need to stop what you’re doing, and watch it now.
Oh... there is a movie that I've seen so many times I've lost track the number. I think it's the best movie ever made.
"Andy Dufresne, the man who crawled through 500 yards of shiit and came out clean the other end."

Well at least you seem to appreciate The Shawshank Redemption. But yeah you def. need to check out Tombstone in its entirety.

I can see one of our players standing over an LSU playing saying..."you gonna do something or you just gonna stand there and bleed"
We beat LSU someone with photo shop skills should def do that scene with Richt’s and Orgeron’s face...or the train scene. Have Richt’s face over Wyatt’s opening his coat to reveal the TO chain instead of a badge.

“YOU TELL ‘EM IM COMING! AND ****’S COMING WITH ME!!”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back