LSU Fans

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Well it's a good thing Richt now knows LSU's defensive game plan...this guy sure seems to be an insider. HAS to be on the payroll.

Advertisement
Add this kid to their very long list of guys who have ZERO meaningful game experience.

Last edited:
Wow, like Fulton has played in more than 2 games? 1 solo tackle and this is their savior? Who’s covering Thomas in the slot? That’s who they need to be bragging about. Watch that **** get torched all game long like J.T.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You lost me?... go easy on an old crusty fart.
Tombstone reference. You said maybe Fulton should switch to tennis. That reminded of Doc Holiday and Ike Klanton playing poker.

“Ike. Maybe poker’s just not your game. I know! Let’s have a spelling contest.”

Tombstone reference. You said maybe Fulton should switch to tennis. That reminded of Doc Holiday and Ike Klanton playing poker.

“Ike. Maybe poker’s just not your game. I know! Let’s have a spelling contest.”
Ok...got it. Didn't see the movie, but read about Doc... the most famous dentist to kick *** in the wild west.

Didn’t see the movie?

You ain’t never seen Toombstone?

You need to stop what you’re doing, and watch it now.
LMAO... you have no idea how the "you ain't never seen" comment plays in my house. My wife of 10 years is a professional movie watcher, has been all her life. On the other hand I am a fishing fanatic, used to be a pool player (bars), tennis junkie and handyman extraordinaire... and read books in between. Yes I saw bits and pieces of Tombstone, only because I read about Doc Holliday.

Oh I forgot to include I've been a diehard Canes fan since the 70's.

Advertisement
Back