LSU FANS PLOTTING TO SNATCH THE TURNOVER CHAIN...

Advertisement
I’d love to see someone try to snatch the turnover chain from Nesta Silvera or Mike Pickney

No lie... These LSU fans think Vegas has them favored to win the game.. Miami -3 lsu +3... I thought they were kidding around at first, trying to be sarcastic but these mugs were dead serious

Lol they really were. They don’t understand spreads. Delusional SEC dbags.

Advertisement
No lie... These LSU fans think Vegas has them favored to win the game.. Miami -3 lsu +3... I thought they were kidding around at first, trying to be sarcastic but these mugs were dead serious
You mean to tell me an opposing teams fans think their teams going to win???? No freaking way.

Orgeron was supposedly holding a press conf at 12:30 (their time) today to "preview" the game.....I'm all ears :neonu:

LET'S GO CANES! :machinegun:

tigerdroppings.com is hilarious.....expect Burrow to be named QB today. Ya think so?

Advertisement
Paging IM JAMES JACKSON BROTHER - your security services will be needed in Dallas...

Joking, but seriously, anyone know if dude is Ok? Hes been gone a long minute

You know he cant leave the county much less the state.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

I’d sure love to see some drunk *** Cajun cooters try and snag the Turnover Chain! By the time they wake up from the beat down all 4 of their combined teeth will be knocked out, I guarantee!

Advertisement
I'm telling you guys ahead of time... Do not accept anything pregame from a LSU fan. They're on twitter talking about free-**** liquor. I never been to the stadium in Texas, but it seems like they want to have a rumble in the jungle with a few Cane fans before the game and record it.

I'm telling you guys ahead of time... Do not accept anything pregame from a LSU fan. They're on twitter talking about free-**** liquor. I never been to the stadium in Texas, but it seems like they want to have a rumble in the jungle with a few Cane fans before the game and record it.

Recording your own death is a poor way to leave this planet.

I'm all about the new image CMR is trying to create down here, but those cajuns wanna do the parking lot boogaloo, its gonna get nasty quick!
I know sometime fans can get a bit antsy,.. But I don't see this ending well at all!!
Hope its all just trash talk before a big game!

Advertisement
Back