LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

If Davis did hit her he needs to go to jail and let the inmates pass the lube.

Word from the 2nd scrimmage was the defense dominated the offense. It means two things. Our offense has a long way to go and and the defensive front 7 is stout. My score prediction is LSU 14 Miami 10

Funny that LSU's fans think their defense is going to be the second coming of the 85 bears or 2000 ravens. If LSU can only muster 14 point caulk that up as an L.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Funny that LSU's fans think there defense is going to be the second coming of the 85 bears or 2000 ravens. If LSU can only muster 14 point caulk that up as an L.

Or it just means that the offense is bad for the 11th straight year. Almost like firing one of the best OC’s in the country for your current TE coach was a bad move

our defensive guys look more explosive in drills. I mean just watching those videos doesnt tell all but it seems like it to me.

our defensive guys look more explosive in drills. I mean just watching those videos doesnt tell all but it seems like it to me.

Their best pressure player had as many sacks as Garvin in a much larger role and his big production came against Chattanooga. And yet, according to some LSU fans, he is going to be this unstoppable force against Tyree and Donaldson. lol

I might be slightly more impressed with his Chattanooga statistics if I knew TO came back to play LT against them. lol

Last edited:

Word from the 2nd scrimmage was the defense dominated the offense. It means two things. Our offense has a long way to go and and the defensive front 7 is stout. My score prediction is LSU 14 Miami 10

Lmfao

LSU didn’t hold a single p5 team with a winning record to 10 pts last year

Advertisement
I am amazed that LSU has a 5th string wide receiving group

Passing Offensive ranks:

2017 84th
2016 93rd
2015 103rd
2014 118th
2013 54th
2012 95th
2011 108th
2010 102nd

I think its safe to say that everyone on LSU that is involved in the passing game is 5th string. They fugging suck

And if I am not mistaken...the outlier there (2013) was Odell's last year...so...that explains the "up" year at 54th lol

I love LSU fans saying their defense must be amazing.
Offense that sucks every year.
Backup QB that couldn’t beat out a sophomore and is coming from an offensive genius that makes ****** QBs look good, except this backup is coming without the genius.
Lost key players from an average OL.
New WR core.
OC that nobody has wanted for 20 years because he sucked.

All of these things produce an offense that is struggling in the spring and fall? Must be because the defense is elite.

Last edited:
As we get closer to the game, I think you guys are going to see that reality is going to start to kick in with their fans. It’s going to start to dawn on them that not only could they lose this game, but they might even lose it big.

I mean when you have guys hoping for 14-10 score and win, you know they’re just a pubic hair away from throwing their hands up and saying fūck it

The fact that they think one of their suspended cornerbacks can come back and guard our receivers is comical with no practice during fall camp. Everybody sleeping on our receivers but they will soon learn!!!

Where did you get those turnover chains for your kids?

I need like 5 of them btiches!

Advertisement
I am amazed that LSU has a 5th string wide receiving group

Passing Offensive ranks:

2017 84th
2016 93rd
2015 103rd
2014 118th
2013 54th
2012 95th
2011 108th
2010 102nd

I think its safe to say that everyone on LSU that is involved in the passing game is 5th string. They fugging suck

it's amazing to think that Landry and Beckham play together and those were their numbers

Win or lose, I guarantee you we will put more than 10 on the board.

Where did you get those turnover chains for your kids?

I need like 5 of them btiches!

My wife made them for my boys!! Got the chain from party city and made that U out of cardboard foam paper... we wound up giving out about 10 last year to the kids in our section...

AA3C39A8-0FBD-45B0-A608-CE0EFEC6F911.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

2 years ago LSU came to cuse. Best traveling crowd ever. Great fans. Had a great time tailgating with yous. From your posts, it’s clear you weren’t one of the people I partied with...

As we get closer to the game, I think you guys are going to see that reality is going to start to kick in with their fans. It’s going to start to dawn on them that not only could they lose this game, but they might even lose it big.

I mean when you have guys hoping for 14-10 score and win, you know they’re just a pubic hair away from throwing their hands up and saying fūck it
Facts:jordan: , them boys know what’s up lol

Funny that LSU's fans think their defense is going to be the second coming of the 85 bears or 2000 ravens. If LSU can only muster 14 point caulk that up as an L.
They we’re better than Miami last year. You think they suck this year????????

Advertisement
Back