LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Half of Tigerdroppings is fans bringing reality like this dude
D8F6C15C-A1F1-456C-A535-B9A7277CB0EE.png

And then fans trying to spin the positives like this dude
2CA37ABC-5DFC-4A4A-A74E-369EE3D454CB.png

It’s basically CIS in year three of Golden over there

Last edited:
Wasn't one of the LSU fans on here a few days ago talking trash about how Drake Davis is just as good as AR82?

Now what???

Advertisement
The fact that they think one of their suspended cornerbacks can come back and guard our receivers is comical with no practice during fall camp. Everybody sleeping on our receivers but they will soon learn!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz
Long Live Juan from Little Havana

If Davis did hit her he needs to go to jail and let the inmates pass the lube.

Word from the 2nd scrimmage was the defense dominated the offense. It means two things. Our offense has a long way to go and and the defensive front 7 is stout. My score prediction is LSU 14 Miami 10

Advertisement
I am amazed that LSU has a 5th string wide receiving group

Passing Offensive ranks:

2017 84th
2016 93rd
2015 103rd
2014 118th
2013 54th
2012 95th
2011 108th
2010 102nd

I think its safe to say that everyone on LSU that is involved in the passing game is 5th string. They fugging suck

Those were my thoughts as well. He looks the part but you never know till everything goes live.
Mike Tyson once said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth". Joe Jack is going to deliver said punch early in the first qtr. Then those meaningless transfers will be so much more.

Advertisement
Back