LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Why is it only one count of battery. Seems like at least 4 counts should be warranted. They just didn't feel like stacking felony charges? Not sure how the law works in LA but in FL that would be multiple aggravated domestic battery felony charges.

Also the text would be an assault.

This game can’t come soon enough! To bad non of y’all want to come over to chat on tigerdroppings.
That would be like...
164486894-1024x1024.jpg

The pressure is gonna be on Burrow he has never played in a big game against #1s. I want to see how much of the playbook he has memorized and how well his timing his. He is the key for LSU.

When did he get on campus? Has he been workin with the one’s the whole time? Hard for me to believe a transfer who just got on campus will be able to handle more than about 40% of a playbook with two freshmen WR. Diaz should be able to rattle Burrow in this game.

Advertisement
When did he get on campus? Has he been workin with the one’s the whole time? Hard for me to believe a transfer who just got on campus will be able to handle more than about 40% of a playbook with two freshmen WR. Diaz should be able to rattle Burrow in this game.
Got on campus in may, first 2 weeks of practice all the QBs were getting reps with the ones

Got on campus in may, first 2 weeks of practice all the QBs were getting reps with the ones

Very hard to create chemistry with your skill position players in that short of time. I hope some miscummication leads to some turnovers.

Can’t get any accurate info from southla dude. Just sec sec sec bull. The App St fan that came over here two years ago and the Toledo guy from last year are “head and shoulders “ more knowledgeable than this southla guy. And that’s “ not debatable “ . This game should be close, probably same result as those 2 tho.
The more "take it in the southla" porsts the more accurate your perception on this guy becomes. He just wants everyone on here to bow down to his opinion.

This is who would be guarding our Number 2 receiver in man coverage if game was today

Article above from TigerDroppings.

That is their number 2 CB at this point. Good luck keeping up...he may be quick but he is green

Those of you wearing purple and yellow thongs better hope something changes in practice...or those thongs are gonna be so far up your cracks on game night you may never get them out.
How do these look for "take it in the southla" and swamp chick?download.jpeg

Advertisement
The more "take it in the southla" porsts the more accurate your perception on this guy becomes. He just wants everyone on here to bow down to his opinion.

come on guys haven't you realize we should just be grateful we're allowed to be on the same field with a SEC team

Advertisement
In 2017 the SEC was 7-5. Bad conference loss was Tennessee beating NC state. I think it holds sperm. Take out Bama and Clemson and your conference only had 3 wins

Lol holy ****. “Take out Bama” for the last, what almost 10 years, and wtf has the SEC done? Not a single SEC fan would be doing that dumb *** conference chant if not for the one team carrying the entire conference on its back every year.

Lawdamercy @ take out Bama lol

Last edited:
This game can’t come soon enough! To bad non of y’all want to come over to chat on tigerdroppings.

I went to tigerdroppings. One guy said he thinks LSU would go 7-5 another guy responded that he sucks d!ck then the rest of the thread was about when it’s appropriate to accuse a poster of sucking *****. Just great writing over there

Advertisement
My favorite thing going on Tigerdroppings is discussion about how losing two QB’s in a day and only having two scholarship QB’s on the roster is actually a good thing. I mean 🤯

They are comparing themselves to Clemson over on tigerdroppings. Lmfaoooo
So hold up..... is it really called tigerdroppings? Or is that a name they got stamped with here after the 2 LSU dudes started coming over here with their drivel? Tigerdroppings! Who in the ****... Never mind

Gotta feel for SouthLa and the other LSwho fan they mean well, really they do. They just have to believe that the Tigawrs are gonna whip that Canes ***. Because when reality hits them come September 3rd, they’ll all have to crawl back into the swamplands from which they came.

Advertisement
Back