LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

So basically after looking at both sites I’ve come to this conclusion. LSU fans think Miami isn’t a top 10 team, play in a weak *** conference, LSU will
Just stop with the horse crap. Oh and not confirmed by the media yet but rumor is Ingram’s suspension will be lifted due to a female making false accusations.
lol. You supposedly came here to talk football, then when we talk football and you call it horse crap? So I asked you a legit question, where is LSU's advantage.

I'm glad you got a returning starter back Miami still has more returning starters.
lsu have the advantage no matter if they are replacing players at the position haven’t you heard? lol

Advertisement
The pressure is gonna be on Burrow he has never played in a big game against #1s. I want to see how much of the playbook he has memorized and how well his timing his. He is the key for LSU.

Both 1st and 2nd string backs are in the NFL you idiot, trust me, they have talent @ RB, it's been that way for 10+ years

Being in the NFL and doing something in the NFL are two different things. But, LSU has produced some really good college backs to make it to that level. I won’t take that away from them.

Nah Miami is superior. LSU will be a scrimmage for Miami

Ah man, southla you seem like a good dude. Don't worry my dude it's all for ****'s and giggles.

You will be chanting "SEC, SEC, SEC" in no time once someone like South Carolina beats some out of conference school after LSU season has gone in the toilet. That will make you feel better.

Just out of curiosity how old are you? What do you know about the 2005 peach bowl or Patrick Peterson?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn't say heads and shoulders better but over the last 5 years the sec has a losing record vs the acc:

SEC 27-28 ACC

Over the last 2 years it's:

SEC 11-15 ACC

So this whole "sec! best conference in the nation" thing really doesn't hold sperm.

I don’t mean to question your brilliance but is this really accurate? If so, @Dwinstitles is gonna have bigger heart issues than Urban Meyer.

Regardless if we are “back” or ready for the playoffs this is just a must win game and I expect us to win this game even if it’s a slug fest I believe our team has the moxie to win but the flux of how both of the programs are I atleast expect a two score win

This game will set the tone for the season, season 3 with richt these are the type of games that you should expect to win ... if we lose to coach Orgeron I’m going to say we pump the breaks on where we stand as a program .. this game is a perfect measuring stick

Those LSU fans are really, really convinced they're going to flog UM. I'm not sure as to the sources that compose their confidence - but they're certain they'll win.

Man.

Sure going to be a lot of disappointed folks in Louisiana. Really disappointed.

Women weeping. Men weeping. Children weeping because the adults are weeping . . . oh - and the gnashing of teeth . . . it just goes from bad to worser.

Any of you diction detectives that don't like "worser", you can pucker up and french kills my * * * - as, language is only a means to communicate.

And "worser" is worser than worse.

Advertisement
Just stop with the horse crap. Oh and not confirmed by the media yet but rumor is Ingram’s suspension will be lifted due to a female making false accusations.

That rumor was started by a random caller to a radio show hosted by some dude named Ben Love. Guy claimed he had friends in "high places" inside LSU. Obviously, far from a reliable source.

Also, according to your board's resident insider (VolTiger13), Ingram coming back to the team would be news to him as he has not heard anything about this nor has he seen Ingram at practice...

Here's the link to the thread about this on Tigerdroppings.

Caller on Ben Love claimed that Ingram is working out with team and back on roster.

Last edited:
That rumor was started by a random caller to a radio show hosted by some dude named Ben Love. Guy claimed he had friends in "high places" inside LSU. Obviously, far from a reliable source.

Also, according to your board's resident insider (VolTiger13), Ingram coming back to the team would be news to him as he has not heard anything about this nor has he seen Ingram at practice...

Caller on Ben Love claimed that Ingram is working out with team and back on roster.

Lol Ben love wasn’t my source

Ah man, southla you seem like a good dude. Don't worry my dude it's all for ****'s and giggles.

You will be chanting "SEC, SEC, SEC" in no time once someone like South Carolina beats some out of conference school after LSU season has gone in the toilet. That will make you feel better.

Just out of curiosity how old are you? What do you know about the 2005 peach bowl or Patrick Peterson?

I wanted to go to that game. Always liked Miami when they were in the big east. I’m 42. PP was one if not the best db’s I’ve ever seen on a field. He was also so dynamic on special teams as a returner.

Can’t get any accurate info from southla dude. Just sec sec sec bull. The App St fan that came over here two years ago and the Toledo guy from last year are “head and shoulders “ more knowledgeable than this southla guy. And that’s “ not debatable “ . This game should be close, probably same result as those 2 tho.

Advertisement
I wanted to go to that game. Always liked Miami when they were in the big east. I’m 42. PP was one if not the best db’s I’ve ever seen on a field. He was also so dynamic on special teams as a returner.

If you know anything about those two, the real sh:t, not some sh:t you heard on a L$U fan boy site, you would understand that this Miami fan base doesn't just want to win that Sunday game but wants to rip out your football programs soul! And we plan on taking it on 9/2!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back