LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

I think it will be close as well, very tight game. It would be **** if Miami lost real **** because we are suppose to take that next step so losing hurts us way more. If u guys lose u are rebuilding with a coach u really dont want so I think the pressure is on us, we have to win this game so people can stfu about us being back or not.

So if we beat barely ranked LSU people will think we are back when pummeling highly ranked ND, in your opinion didn't do the trick? Care to elaborate..

You stay on that SEC jock so maybe that's your rationale.

Advertisement
You missed one point. EVERYONE in the country other those in tin foil hats knows that the SEC football is nothing more than one excellent team and a bunch of other so-so teams.

You are right ACC is head and shoulder better!!!!!! lmao

So if we beat barely ranked LSU people will think we are back when pummeling highly ranked ND, in your opinion didn't do the trick? Care to elaborate..

You stay on that SEC jock so maybe that's your rationale.
Every saeson is different and this is an early statement game. And the perception will be we r foreal because people pump up sec squads thats a fact....even though bama n uga run the sec right now. We were great last year but didnt close strong on n off the field

If we win they will downplay it somehow but of course we have to see how lsu looks throughout the year. Same **** with 2013 we beat a bumb *** gator squad and it looked like a good win and it wasnt. To me we arent back yet until we make the playoffs.

Advertisement
You are right ACC is head and shoulder better!!!!!! lmao

I wouldn't say heads and shoulders better but over the last 5 years the sec has a losing record vs the acc:

SEC 27-28 ACC

Over the last 2 years it's:

SEC 11-15 ACC

So this whole "sec! best conference in the nation" thing really doesn't hold sperm.

Every saeson is different and this is an early statement game. And the perception will be we r foreal because people pump up sec squads thats a fact....even though bama n uga run the sec right now. We were great last year but didnt close strong on n off the field

If we win they will downplay it somehow but of course we have to see how lsu looks throughout the year. Same **** with 2013 we beat a bumb *** gator squad and it looked like a good win and it wasnt. To me we arent back yet until we make the playoffs.

100% Correct

I think there's a possibility we beat LSU by two scores and the back up QB experiment goes into conference play

This game can’t come soon enough! To bad non of y’all want to come over to chat on tigerdroppings.
I just looked at tigerdroppings and yeah not much action over there. 16 days and it's time to thump. We will see what a Coach Richt team does vs a Coach Oregon team does.

Advertisement
I wouldn't say heads and shoulders better but over the last 5 years the sec has a losing record vs the acc:

SEC 27-28 ACC

Over the last 2 years it's:

SEC 11-15 ACC

So this whole "sec! best conference in the nation" thing really doesn't hold sperm.

In 2017 the SEC was 7-5. Bad conference loss was Tennessee beating NC state. I think it holds sperm. Take out Bama and Clemson and your conference only had 3 wins

I just looked at tigerdroppings and yeah not much action over there. 16 days and it's time to thump. We will see what a Coach Richt team does vs a Coach Oregon team does.

Because only a handful of Miami fans are posting over there. Its a shame. Really is a good site. I think there are over 170,000 users.

Advertisement
Who are the cucks over on tiger droppings talking about our team as “fans” ... I’m not that much of a homer but I’m not a beta fan

Now you see the symptoms of an sec delusion. This guy is talking about UGa like Kirby Smart is coaching LSU.

I will never understand the SEC ‘great by association’ mentality. It’s like going to a brothel with your friends and bragging to the whores about your buddy’s cvck.

Ghey and stupid.

Advertisement
Someone please tell me, even an LSU fans, why I should fear them? I watched their MSU, Troy, and Notre Dame games, (admittedly probably their worst games bc they came away with L's) unimpressed.

I specifically watched their "fearsome" defense and didn't see much. LSU's DL, which fans claim is the best since their 2011 teams, doesn't generate much push and mostly relies on their OLB to create pressure. Arden Key was by far the most disruptful and he left for the NFL. Chaison, their supposed best pressure player, is a pure speed rusher without any pass rush moves to speak of. Once an OT picks up his speed rush he doesn't know what to do or how to set up his secondary or tertiary moves.

Devin White is a great athlete but he lacks instincts of a LB. He will chase down plays that he see's from sideline to sideline but he get caught up in the wash way too often. If we can get an OLmen on him (a big if with our two new starting guards) it totally takes him out of the play. Last season he was not physical at the point of attack and doesn't like to engage and shed linemen. Also in the pass game he flow's to where ever the QB's eyes take him. Rarely does he read a play and know where the play is going to make a play on the ball. He solely relies on the Qb's eyes to take him to the play to make a tackle. Hopefully Roiser can take advantage of this by baiting him to set up something in front or behind him.

I didn't get a chance to watch much of Greedy Williams. But the little I did see, he seems to be a solid cover guy and willing tackler. Nothing out of this world like a Patrick Petterson or even a college level Morris Clayborne. So tell me LSU fans what am I missing? Which game should I watch to give me the best representation of LSU football this season?

Also if anyone else wants to watch those games they are all on youtube. Let me know If you want a link.

This was a thread-closing post.

In 2017 the SEC was 7-5. Bad conference loss was Tennessee beating NC state. I think it holds sperm. Take out Bama and Clemson and your conference only had 3 wins

I'm sure Mark Richt, who has an 83-37 SEC record, is thinking to himself "we don't know what a those big bad SEC defenses are like and the shrimp boat captain really scares me. "

Bottom line:
Mark Richt>>>Shrimp boat captain + mediocre play caller that's hasn't been in that role full time for 22 years
Aranda>Diaz (I think this may be negligible)
Rosier>Burrow (more of a known quantity)
Miami RB>>>LSU RB
Miami WR>>LSU WR (Miami has experienced talent and a certifiable star in Ahmmon while you guys have inexperienced really talented players on paper)
Miami OL=LSU OL (wash even though Miami has more returning starters from last season)

Miami DE>>LSU OLB (Garvin in a much more limited role had as many sacks as Chaisson and Miami has a known quantity in Joe Jackson) (side note: LOL@Chaisson's only sacks coming against Chattanooga....yeah we are scared)
Miami DT<<LSU DT (LSU has more experienced players while Miami has inexperienced talent)
Miami LB=LSU LB (I will give this a wash even though Miami has two really good known players, LSU has one)
Miami S>LSU S (Miami has 2 known good players while LSU has one)

So where is exactly LSU's advantage besides @DT?

Last edited:
I'm sure Mark Richt, who has an 83-37 SEC record, is thinking to himself "we don't know what a those big bad SEC defenses are like and the shrimp boat captain really scares me. "

Bottom line:
Mark Richt>>>Shrimp boat captain + mediocre play caller that's hasn't been in that role full time for 22 years
Aranda>Diaz (I think this may be negligible)
Rosier>Burrow (more of a known quantity)
Miami RB>>>LSU RB
Miami WR>>LSU WR (Miami has experienced talent and a certifiable star in Ahmmon while you guys have inexperienced really talented players on paper)
Miami OL=LSU OL (wash even though Miami has more returning starters from last season)

Miami DE>>LSU OLB (Garvin in a much more limited role had as many sacks as Chaisson and Miami has a known quantity in Joe Jackson) (side note: LOL@Chaisson's only sacks coming against Chattanooga....yeah we are scared)
Miami DT<<LSU DT (LSU has more experienced players while Miami has inexperienced talent)
Miami LB=LSU LB (I will give this a wash even though Miami has two really good known players, LSU has one)
Miami S>LSU S (Miami has 2 known good players while LSU has one)

So where is exactly LSU's advantage besides @DT?
Just stop with the horse crap. Oh and not confirmed by the media yet but rumor is Ingram’s suspension will be lifted due to a female making false accusations.

Just stop with the horse crap. Oh and not confirmed by the media yet but rumor is Ingram’s suspension will be lifted due to a female making false accusations.

lol. You supposedly came here to talk football, then when we talk football and you call it horse crap? So I asked you a legit question, where is LSU's advantage.

I'm glad you got a returning starter back. Miami still has more returning starters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back