LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Keep believing LSU doesn’t have the athletes to cover your Wideouts. LSU will go man the majority of the game. Our DBs don’t concern me at all. Ask most LSU fans and they’ll say the same thing. Our biggest concern is how are tackles handle your defensive ends. Oh and I just looked at defensive rankings in regards to yards allowed, td’s, etc and LSU ranked 21st overall. Miami wasn’t in the top 50. What we have coming back is better than what we had last year. Players I think will have a big impact are Netherly, Monroe, Delpit, and Harris.

lol. Are you expecting your Texas Tech transfer wide out to simulate the type of speed and shiftiness in practice that you will see on that Sunday? That dude looks like he is running in quick sand in his highlights compared to Thomas.

Seriously though you do know that Auburn gave you that "signature" win of last season. That game was headed for blow out territory until Gus the Bus driver decided to put the breaks on the beat down by trying to run out the clock after going up by 20. They played with no rhythm or tempo that got them the lead in the first place. Credit to LSU for not giving up and note to Miami that if we get you guys down early to not lose that intensity. But they literally gave you that game.

Two plays changed that game. Auburns corner drops a gifted interception which lead to a TD right before half. And Chark (who's not on this years team) returns a punt for a TD. But if that corner doesn't drop that INT and Gus bus is more aggressive in play calling esp. in the red zone that is a blow out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This game can’t come soon enough! To bad non of y’all want to come over to chat on tigerdroppings.

I read the comments...they are a silly bunch..they truly believe we shouldn’t run at Devin White. They think we should be afraid of him & just run elsewhere.

I guess we should go to church & pray bc Devin Sweet Baby Jesus White is on the field.

Man 2 man? I hope so!

If so..y’all are getting smoked.

Y’all playin Man to Man is perfect for us. Makes the reads easier on Rosier. It’s either open or it’s not. Also, if a the line breaks down he can scramble for a first down. I would suspect y’all waste a man as a spy and that leaves even more openings across your secondary.

Advertisement
Whoever wrote this in LSU message board is a HERO lol They downvoted the **** out you tho :biggrin-new:...

*Garvins last name isn't Hall

Attachments

• a.PNG
    a.PNG
    81.8 KB · Views: 159
So basically after looking at both sites I’ve come to this conclusion. LSU fans think Miami isn’t a top 10 team, play in a weak *** conference, LSU will beat them, Malik is garbage, your tackles will get destroyed, etc etc

Miami fans think LSU’s offense will be garbage, defense is good, but Miami’s is superior, our DB’s won’t cover Miami’s wideouts, our offensive line will get shredded, Miami will win 41-10. That about covers it all.

Advertisement
I on the other hand am rational and think it will be a dogfight and be tight in the fourth quarter with either team winning.

Whoever wrote this in LSU message board is a HERO lol They downvoted the **** out you tho :biggrin-new:...

*Garvins last name isn't Hall

There is no way that is a UM fan. Calls Chase and Marshall "beast" when they haven't done anything on the football field having been months removed from the highschool prom....yeah NO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I on the other hand am rational and think it will be a dogfight and be tight in the fourth quarter with either team winning.
I think it will be close as well, very tight game. It would be **** if Miami lost real **** because we are suppose to take that next step so losing hurts us way more. If u guys lose u are rebuilding with a coach u really dont want so I think the pressure is on us, we have to win this game so people can stfu about us being back or not.

So basically after looking at both sites I’ve come to this conclusion. LSU fans think Miami isn’t a top 10 team, play in a weak *** conference, LSU will beat them, Malik is garbage, your tackles will get destroyed, etc etc

Miami fans think LSU’s offense will be garbage, defense is good, but Miami’s is superior, our DB’s won’t cover Miami’s wideouts, our offensive line will get shredded, Miami will win 41-10. That about covers it all.

You missed one point. EVERYONE in the country other those in tin foil hats knows that the SEC football is nothing more than one excellent team and a bunch of other so-so teams.

Advertisement
Back