LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Our leading tackler had 96 tackles because we have multiple playmakers and not just one who gets majority of the plays. Our production is spread throughout the defense
Thats understandable but to sit here and say white always gets hung up in the mess and so on is a false statement, it happens to all linebackers time to time... I really just feel as if if a person isnt on yalls defense they arent worth a **** to yall....well some of yall

Advertisement
They go up against starting quality De’s Everyday in practice whether it’s first or 2nd string. He won’t provide absolutely nothing Miami’s tackles haven’t seen . You worried about our tackles bet yet not worried about yours going up against joe Jackson and Jon Garvin? Lol
Youre an idiot, i have said on here that the thing im most worried about is our O line and that both O lines are going to have trouble this game

Thats understandable but to sit here and say white always gets hung up in the mess and so on is a false statement, it happens to all linebackers time to time... I really just feel as if if a person isnt on yalls defense they arent worth a **** to yall....well some of yall
He did in the Troy game, he’s good and the best linebacker probably in college football but he ain’t some unbeatable force either just like ours players ain’t

That list of seniors includes walkons like Rudy at Notre Dame. Don't think loss of non-scholarship/scout team GuYsMS is going to affect the Dogs this year.

Provide facts in your retort if you don't want to come off as a biased undercover UGA fan

Advertisement
He did in the Troy game, he’s good and the best linebacker probably in college football but he ain’t some unbeatable force either just like ours players ain’t
I dont think anybody is if you have proper game planning.

This is how i feel.. I dont see the game being a blow out, i see low scoring game with defenses from both teams dominating, i see offensive line whoas on each side with QB's getting some major hits put on them and people in their face all night... The winner is going to be determined by a big play, turnovers, or special teams!

Good thing this will all be decided on the field on Sept 2nd. I sure hope we see some of these LSU posters come back after they lose and take it like a man....what are those odds?
Well i can honestly say, i wont have to eat crow because i have never said LSU will win this game, i have said this game can go either way and i will gladly come over here and say good game fellas if yall win.

On the other hand yall have all the 41-14 type predictions and talk about our incompetent coaches and so on....SOOO if we win yall will get bashed for getting beat by a "shrimp boat captain incompetent coach, a coordinator who hasnt coordinated an offense in 20 yrs, a sorry *** offense, and a bunch of slow weak players".

So question is is IF we win, will you man up?

Well i can honestly say, i wont have to eat crow because i have never said LSU will win this game, i have said this game can go either way and i will gladly come over here and say good game fellas if yall win.

On the other hand yall have all the 41-14 type predictions and talk about our incompetent coaches and so on....SOOO if we win yall will get bashed for getting beat by a "shrimp boat captain incompetent coach, a coordinator who hasnt coordinated an offense in 20 yrs, a sorry *** offense, and a bunch of slow weak players".

So question is is IF we win, will you man up?
You know where to find us - you've done it once already!

Advertisement
i have said on here that the thing im most worried about is our O line and that both O lines are going to have trouble this game

I can see that, seems like a common thread re: LSU and Miami fans on this game is that a majority of both fanbases are being really optimistic about what they are going to get from their own OL and QB, and convincing themselves that the other team's defense full of all-conference and NFL draft graded guys is overrated because of [insert the 3 worst games they played last year].

Safest prediction is ugly game, although I think the chance of LSU having a dud performance is higher than Miami's, because Orgeron seems like the type of coach who may be headed for a dumpster fire final season. OL and QB are question marks on both sides, both defenses talented at all levels, Miami's RB1 and coaching staff are the edges that stand out to me the most.

History suggests LSU will do fine in its opener against Miami

Seems like they've all been close games. Will be a dog fight in the first, but they don't have the horses to run with us for 60
This is what i dont understand, we have a team that the defense is always on the field due to a lackluster offensive performance but everyone think we cant keep up when we have done it in almost every game! I agree a defense can get worn down but with depth at every position 2 deep and even 3 deep with talent in most positions, i dont see getting that worn down on either teams defense! But **** who knows, it just nice to argue with each other because it makes the day go by quicker which makes the week go by quicker which makes game day get here quicker

This is what i dont understand, we have a team that the defense is always on the field due to a lackluster offensive performance but everyone think we cant keep up when we have done it in almost every game! I agree a defense can get worn down but with depth at every position 2 deep and even 3 deep with talent in most positions, i dont see getting that worn down on either teams defense! But **** who knows, it just nice to argue with each other because it makes the day go by quicker which makes the week go by quicker which makes game day get here quicker
Not everyone, this game could go either way. Rosier needs to be better than he's been for us to win

Advertisement

Mississippi State: down 17-7 at the half, lost 37-7
Troy: down 10-0 at the half, lost 24-21
Florida: Up 10-0 at the half, won 17-16 (because the Turds were atrocious and ruined a last second opportunity to win the game)
Bama: Down 14-3 at the half, lost 24-10
Notre Dame: Down 3-0 at the half, lost 21-17

My point being, none of those offenses above have HALF the fire power that Miami does, with the exception of Bama.

Unless you get out to an early first half lead, statistics show that the Tigers chances of geauxing home with a W aren't favorable.

You don't have an offense that's built to play from behind, and those 3 outs when trying to pass the ball will cause any defense to get gassed. No matter the depth.

I'm not saying any team will skate by, it's going to be a difficult game for both sides. But if we take that first half lead, it will be difficult in my opinion, for LSU to keep up.

Mississippi State: down 17-7 at the half, lost 37-7
Troy: down 10-0 at the half, lost 24-21
Florida: Up 10-0 at the half, won 17-16 (because the Turds were atrocious and ruined a last second opportunity to win the game)
Bama: Down 14-3 at the half, lost 24-10
Notre Dame: Down 3-0 at the half, lost 21-17

My point being, none of those offenses above have HALF the fire power that Miami does, with the exception of Bama.

Unless you get out to an early first half lead, statistics show that the Tigers chances of geauxing home with a W aren't favorable.

You don't have an offense that's built to play from behind, and those 3 outs when trying to pass the ball will cause any defense to get gassed. No matter the depth.

I'm not saying any team will skate by, it's going to be a difficult game for both sides. But if we take that first half lead, it will be difficult in my opinion, for LSU to keep up.
Im not arguing that at all

Advertisement

Then you add Shaq Quarterman and mike Pinckney, plus Gerald Willis and Jon Garvin in the front 7?:2h3mpi1: Plus our other dbs. Tough sledding for LSU offense

Not every team you play can run like our guys can. And this is not a knock on your defense. It's more a representation of the type of offenses you're used to facing. Not many teams can line up 5 wide and make your dbs chase sub 4.4 guys all day. Not many teams utilize 6'5" TE's that also run meets in the 110 hurdles. Not many teams have 4 sub 4.4 running backs with the smallest one being 205lbs.

Can our O-line and QB go out and lay a dud? Absolutely, but I'm not banking on it. I think LSU has a very good defense, but I believe we will do enough, that if we can get enough openings to turn this into a track meet, LSU's great defense is going to look like a dump truck trying to win the Indy 500.

Advertisement
Back