LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Where did I dis you, I spoke football, my only dis was yall attendance, you are being the keyboard warrior...

Just ignore the idiots on here. I and most here appreciate the info. I admittedly dont know much about LSU’s team this year.

Advertisement
Just ignore the idiots on here. I and most here appreciate the info. I admittedly dont know much about LSU’s team this year.
Not gonna lie us LSU fans have plenty of questions ourselves but we are confident in the athletes we have always, just coaching... O is not going to tell aranda what to do but, but he needs to keep his fingers out of everything lol

Advertisement
Not gonna lie us LSU fans have plenty of questions ourselves but we are confident in the athletes we have always, just coaching... O is not going to tell aranda what to do but, but he needs to keep his fingers out of everything lol

Do you know where I can get hold of Coach O's family recipe for da seafood gumbo?

Advertisement
By my count LSU must replace 16 starters from 2017.

QB Etling
RB Guice
HB Moore
WR Gage
WR Chark
LT Malone
C Clapp
RG Ingram
RT Weathersby
DL Gilmore
DL Lacouture
LB Key
LB Thompson
LB Alexander
DB Tolliver
DB Jackson
They practically have a new o line ... yea I think we will be fine lol especially with a new oc

If they go with Burrow and go 4-5 wide in an attempt to beat us through the air then I like our chances. In that case I see the over/under at 3 in how many picks Burrow throws. They won't beat us with a traditional running attack either. What I see is Emsinger going alot of 4-5 wide in order to spead us out then run a read option out of that look. They may cross us up at first but our defense will settle down and lock in to their tendencies. Barring a rash of turnovers to me it's very simple. If we can consistently move the ball on offense we win.

Also I believe we have great internal leadership and this team is literally sick and tired of answering questions about the 3 straight losses they finished last year. It's likely even more personal for Malik Rosier who has taken the brunt of the criticism for the losing streak. I fully expect Rosier to come out,with a huge chip on his shoulder.

This whole team is ****ed about losing to a garbage Pittsburgh team, getting embarrassed by Clemson then losing at home in our first major bowl in close to 15 years. Don't expect our guys to be nervous on the night of September 2nd. They will be foaming at the mouth and they're going to take it out on LSU.

Miami 27
LSU 10

Advertisement
LSU's line has a lot of beef on it. They will be fine and I expect Esminger plan will be to spread the defense at times and pound the rock. If Miami is able to hold their own and keep LSU's offense in 3rd and long then LSU will have trouble scoring. I do believe LSU will wear Miami lines down, but we shall see.

Advertisement
LSU's line has a lot of beef on it. They will be fine and I expect Esminger plan will be to spread the defense at times and pound the rock. If Miami is able to hold their own and keep LSU's offense in 3rd and long then LSU will have trouble scoring. I do believe LSU will wear Miami lines down, but we shall see.

Will be the opposite.

So in depth

you’re here talking like there’s going to be some slug fest and like LSU is still capable of wearing down top 10 teams. It’s funny.

LSU is a middling, barely top 25 team that will noedive and finish with 5 or 6 losses. Starting game 1.

LSU - lowest % of returning lettermen in the P5 and maybe the lowest amount of returning starters. Off a 9-4 team. 💤

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back