LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Definite good news for yall but we have 2 five stars outside of greedy in netherly and vincent

Vincent is the only one with playing time in 17 though
Neither of those two were 5 stars. And the ones you got behind grant delpit and John battle ain’t showed nothing at all since being at LSU(Eric Monroe ed Paris etc)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hate to say it but I doubt it happens lol... I'll be pulling for the U outside of the opener... if yall ever can make a trip to death valley for a good SEC game.... 102k+ drunk SOBs raining **** on the football field and one fine stadium to visit... we will cook you something good

I was there once and got to see you guys pound Florida - and it was the wildest, rowdy-est crowd that night I've ever seen. Great night - UF got their corn holes reamed good!

Can't wish you luck your first game - but good luck the rest of the year.

QB= Big Question mark
RB= We will be fine but wont be quite as talented as Guice.
HB= Tory Carter and David Ducre are going to fill in fine
Wr= Giles is going to be dang good ( Need a competent qb for this to matter)
Wr= Chase, Jefferson, Sullivan, Mcmath are all studs ( Need a competent qb for this to matter)
OL and DL= Will be fine we recruited heavy and got some good JUCO guys
DB= Greedy and if we get Fulton back will be big but we still have Kary Vincent and Manie Netherly
OLB= Chaisson, Divinity
ILB= White, Phillips, Queen
DE= We are loaded Fehoko, Lawrence, Farrell, Logan are all good

If u really believed that your team is that loaded you would be on Alabama’s message board. I don’t think the game is a gimme but I don’t believe you have as much confidence as you make it seem.

All the 5* in the world can't make up for this clown.....

5a04e08763be3.png

If u really believed that your team is that loaded you would be on Alabama’s message board. I don’t think the game is a gimme but I don’t believe you have as much confidence as you make it seem.
I have confidence in the players on both sides the ball outside of qb... my thing is offensive coordinator

Advertisement
I'm not buying it, but I hope you are right. I can guarantee you at least on of those backs plays in the NFL. Brosette/Curry were both highly ranked recruits, just because they backed up Guice/Fournette doesn't mean they can't play.

How good is the OL supposed to be?

We loss a good center in clap and some other key player but O recruited heavy on D line and O line, both sides are supposed to be big, physical, and have depth... only time will tell though
Just got home and spending time with the fam, I'll post what we got on our lines tomorrow, they have been doing some shuffling but I'll let yall know...

Advertisement
We loss a good center in clap and some other key player but O recruited heavy on D line and O line, both sides are supposed to be big, physical, and have depth... only time will tell though
Didn’t yall just lose a 12 game starter last year who was suspended before fall camp?

Advertisement
Tackle- traore 6'7" 3

You wanna call me a POS ****, your the POS, and its coonass get it right *****

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Pls someone tell me this is a parody account

Yea definitely a clown, dang good recruiter and dang good motivator but not my kinda head coach material
LSU has a very nice recent history of success that still recruits itself.

Don’t take this as anything other than a football fan who’s been down this road before.

Orgeron and LSU right now reminds me of us in the early Shannon/Golden years. We fielded quite a few nice classes, but they couldn’t coach and became a slow drain on the program.

My 42-13 prediction, if it were to happen would probably be a blessing in disguise for you much the way our 58-0 home loss to Clemson was to us.

Where did I dis you, I spoke football, my only dis was yall attendance, you are being the keyboard warrior...

We rep our city, that sounds gangsta to me, learn to spell too

Advertisement
Back