LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
As one of the bigger Chris Curry advocates during the last recruiting cycle, I must say that while i think he will be a good player. The fact that LSU fans are propping him up as one of the reasons why their running game will be legit is super encouraging to me. It would be the equivalent of us being in a position where we were pinning our running game hopes on Camron Davis breaking out in the LSU game. It's worth noting that Curry was a UM fan and probably would have been ours if we really pursued him but the coaches chose Davis over Curry to be the 2nd back in the class along with Lingard (the gem).

I think Curry will end up being a good player. But hes a true freshman that didn't enroll early and is not a generational talent. Pair that with their passing game hopes being pinned on talented freshman, and I'm feeling like our D is gonna eat. I don't care how talented the freshman WRs are, they need a few college games (at least) to be dependable in all facets of the game that make an offense run well (downfield blocking, option routes, reading defenses, etc.).

not to mention our cb MJ (first rounder) arguably the best CB . and JJ first rounder S in the back field going against unproven young players ill take it

Well it was nice dropping in to talk some football with you fellas. Hope to see yall in Jerrys world. September 2nd cant get here fast enough!!

Tigerdroppings has been wondering where the Miami fans were starting conversations. Yall drop in and ask whatever and of course like any forum there are some arrogant people but if you want to talk serious stuff they will be all in...

Wish the game was in death valley so yall could experience that and eat some good food.

Advertisement
Listen I was not happy about the O hire or the Ensminger hire at all. He did do well with Cam Camerons play book and he may shock people and he may fall flat on his face which is very possible. And if you go to the LSU board you will see nobody is!

All im saying is this isnt going to be some give me game like some of you think it is. LSU's defense is use to being on the field all game and this year having more depth than ever is going to help that...But i hope to god something sparks on offense to help them out...

I just came here to answer the players to watch for questions and see what everyone was thinking. This is the best opening game this year and it is going to be a good one...

Yall got a lot of fans travelling? One thing i hear is Miami doest travel well? Is that true? Seems like it is going to pretty much be a home game for use cause im sure we will bring about 50k or so
The whole fans traveling thing again. Very Original.

Advertisement
Well it was nice dropping in to talk some football with you fellas. Hope to see yall in Jerrys world. September 2nd cant get here fast enough!!

Tigerdroppings has been wondering where the Miami fans were starting conversations. Yall drop in and ask whatever and of course like any forum there are some arrogant people but if you want to talk serious stuff they will be all in...

Wish the game was in death valley so yall could experience that and eat some good food.

You folks DO have some mighty fine food!

I do hope you beat Alabama's *** six ways to Friday - and Georgia's *** so hard they're unable to find 11 players to suit up the following week.

Sounds like a salty subject, I asked a question, not my fault yall usually have a half empty stadium and dont travel!

We had approx 25k travel up to Charlotte for the ACC Championship game. This game should be similar.

We were 4th in home attendance in the ACC in 2017 and coincidentally we have the 4th largest stadium in the ACC. So take that for whatever it's worth.

But only a fool would try and argue that this is going to be a true "neutral site game". It will feel like a home game for your squad no doubt. It's only like a 6 hour drive from BR to Dallas isn't it? Plane tix prob can't be that expensive for that journey.

I do hope you beat Alabama's *** six ways to Friday - and Georgia's *** so hard they're unable to find 11 players to suit up the following week.

I think a big match up I’m looking forward to is LSU ends against Miami’s tackles. Chaisson will be a handful and will probably be chipped a lot. How are Miami’s tackles?

I think a big match up I’m looking forward to is LSU ends against Miami’s tackles. Chaisson will be a handful and will probably be chipped a lot. How are Miami’s tackles?

Big question marks across our whole O-line. Anyone who argues otherwise is delusional. We have some young unproven talent and some guys switching positions from last season so we honestly have no idea what the unit is gonna look like once the bullets start flying.

Advertisement

Hate to say it but I doubt it happens lol... I'll be pulling for the U outside of the opener... if yall ever can make a trip to death valley for a good SEC game.... 102k+ drunk SOBs raining **** on the football field and one fine stadium to visit... we will cook you something good

Attachments

• 20180809_184847.jpg
    20180809_184847.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180809_184728.jpg
    20180809_184728.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 7
Just heard kn the talk show they are going to try something else, cant remember the wording but there still is a slight chance but unlikely

Advertisement
Look like they denied Kristian Fulton’s appeal, the previous week they were very optimistic that they would rule him eligible immediately

Definite good news for yall but we have 2 five stars outside of greedy in netherly and vincent

Vincent is the only one with playing time in 17 though

O
Just heard kn the talk show they are going to try something else, cant remember the wording but there still is a slight chance but unlikely
One advantage we have is yall dont have much film outside of spring game where 30% of the offense was implemented to prepare for... but whether our o is worth of crap is a different story lol

O

One advantage we have is yall dont have much film outside of spring game where 30% of the offense was implemented to prepare for... but whether our o is worth of crap is a different story lol
Nobody is worried about a lsu offense.

Advertisement
Back