LSU commit CB Rashard Robinson (3PM Update)

Advertisement
If they have been recruiting him, its certainly been kept quiet. I don't think coaches waste time dropping in on kids who they have not been in constant contact with...

Agree with Pete on this one. VHIII and Alexander are more college-ready , but this kid oozes potential and probably has the higher ceiling. Legit 6-1, ran in the low 4.4s, high 4.3s at the ESS combine and shows great quickness and length in the footage that´s available. Versatile, too, as he can play safety and CB (BTW, I can see Alexander being a great safety as well).

I would be absolutely stoked if Golden could get him, wanted him ever since said combine, but thought we weren´t interested/didn´t have room.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like him but do we have space?

I hate this question. It's not for us to worry about.

If the staff is using a visit on him and think they can reel him in (among whoever else we've offered and are targeting), then they must know there's a spot for him in this class.

Yeah you're right it is stupid, I should have better trust in Al

Not stupid at all, just pretty much pointless for us fans to worry about. We have no clue what's going on as far as roster management

Advertisement
back story on this ely kid? You'd think a local kid like him would be recruited earlier.

Advertisement

Didn´t even realize he was such a big hitter. And n 80s hairstyle to boot:

131.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back