Lowndes vs Lake Gibson, ESPNU

The Lake Gibson RB is just bigger than everyone else. What happens when the LBs are 230lbs and not 190.

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 needs to bump his rating back up. No excuse why they did that.
Most definitely was because of his performance at the elite 11 camp

Kids a gamer and if they talk about “potential” being a big factor in rankings and not just the current stage… their isn’t any reason not to keep him at a 4 start low 90s

There were a lot of people criticizing Browns play a couple of weeks ago on this board. I sat with his uncle and he said this is his 3rd offensive coordinator in 3 years. He thinks that if JB gets good coaching he will blow up. After watching him I agree. I know McClain looked like a baller too but I think the best player on the field was Lake Gibson’s rb Glover. He dominated this game. He has power and speed. DOESNT GO DOWN AFTER SOMEONE BARELY TOUCHES HIM. Sorry but I had to emphasize that. Ray Rice is a great comparison. I think the FLA big 3 will all regret they let him leave the state of Florida and sign with Utah.

Advertisement
There were a lot of people criticizing Browns play a couple of weeks ago on this board. I sat with his uncle and he said this is his 3rd offensive coordinator in 3 years. He thinks that if JB gets good coaching he will blow up. After watching him I agree. I know McClain looked like a baller too but I think the best player on the field was Lake Gibson’s rb Glover. He dominated this game. He has power and speed. DOESNT GO DOWN AFTER SOMEONE BARELY TOUCHES HIM. Sorry but I had to emphasize that. Ray Rice is a great comparison. I think the FLA big 3 will all regret they let him leave the state of Florida and sign with Utah.
He runs a 4.8 40.

Well that 4.8 ran through and by Lowndes all night. I watched him pull away from their secondary on two touchdowns. Clock speed and game speed are two different things.
Go watch Joseph Yearby's highlights. Watch him pull away from defenders. Then watch his highlights here. Remember everyones faster in college. Look the kid is a straight beast but will need to go to a college like Utah because he would get eaten alive by the big Dogs IMO.

Advertisement
Why is everyone talking about his E11 Performance being so bad if he made it to the finals?

Advertisement
Back