Lowndes vs Lake Gibson, ESPNU

That kid is a 5 star CB Cormani MdClain, and they and they say the Canes are in his final group. That would be another great pickup for T-Rob
Insaw his highlights after the Canes being in thr top group info came out and thought this is a future #1 CB in the nation...... Which makes me wonder how the **** a he and McCall led defense are falling apart like this

Advertisement
If Brown doesn’t work out at QB, can we play him at DE? Holy crap that dude is physically intimidating
I think we'll develop him similarly to how UF has developed Emory Jones. He's too talented of a runner to keep off the field. I think he'll have his own package where he plays like 3 - 5 plays a game. Imagine Brown with Thad or Cody Brown next to him on 3rd/4th & 1. That's what I call a true power package.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can understand the Lamar Jackson comps after that 29 yard run. The kid is fast. If he can keep developing his throwing Brown will be a lot fo fun to watch in college.
I don't see Lamar at all when I watch Jaccuri. I see more Cam than Lamar. Big powerful runner who's fast enough to pull away from defenders but also big enough to dish out punishment on short runs and take it. Jaccuri isn't as elusive or explosive of a runner like Lamar, so I don't like that comp for Jaccuri.

Last edited:
I don't see Lamar at all when I watch Jaccuri. I see more Cam than Lamar. Big powerful runner who's fast enough to pull away from defenders but also big enough to dish out punishment on short runs and take it. Jaccuri isn't as elusive or explosive as a runner like Lamar, so I don't like that comp for Jaccuri.

I totally agree w/ u. More Cam than anything.

Advertisement
Back