Low Key Shots

I try to not let you down - you just go into the corner, whimper, and pout.

Not me personally, but the whining, whimpering and sniffles bothers others. Distracting.
That's a response from like 2002. You're aging yourself. The insults have to adapt. You're a Progressive commercial at this point.
 
How is that relevant?
Does that make him more free agent than all the other free agent QBs that signed with other teams?
Does mean Fowler can reference him as a free agent QB and not do that for any other QB?
Yes it does. He's a commentator. I promise you that he doesn't actually hate Miami.
 
That's a response from like 2002. You're aging yourself. The insults have to adapt. You're a Progressive commercial at this point.

Yeah, I've done commercials and done well - making money is just - rewarding. Keynote speaker at military functions. Television and Radio - fun!

Progressive commercials? As usual - you missed your target. You seem to pay attention to them though - which tells a lot about you and what holds your attention.

Might want to see a licensed medical professional, and maybe he can help you pull that weed or growth our of urasc.

Just trying to help. And if I run across a class or even a correspondence course about how to develop/improve a retarded personality - I'll shoot it to you. God knows, you need some serious work.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I've done commercials and done well - making money is just - rewarding. Keynote speaker at military functions. Television and Radio - fun!

Progressive commercials? As usual - you missed your target. You seem to pay attention to them - which tells a lot about you, though.

Might want to see a licensed medical professional, and maybe he can help you pull that weed or growth our of urasc.

Just trying to help. And if I run across a class or even a correspondence course about how to develop a retarded personality - I'll shoot it to you. God knows, you need some serious work.
You would’ve done well with a podcast.
 
That's a response from like 2002. You're aging yourself. The insults have to adapt. You're a Progressive commercial at this point.

Yeah, I've done commercials and done well - making money is just - rewarding. Keynote speaker at military functions. Television and Radio - fun!

Progressive commercials? As usual - you missed your target. You seem to pay attention to them though - which tells a lot about you and what holds your attention.

Might want to see a licensed medical professional, and maybe he can help you pull that weed or growth our of urasc.

Just trying to help. And if I run across a class or even a correspondence course about how to develop/improve a retarded personality - I'll shoot it to you. God knows, you need some serious work.
That was condescending…. And you had to self promote whilst doing so? Not a great look bruh….
 
Can’t remember other teams getting transfers called out as much as we do… it’s college football it’s the norm yet for us it needs to be yelled

Or talking about Toure being in his 8th year… it’s been beaten to death already. IU was pretty much an NFL practice squad roster on average age yet that was never a focal point

My main chirps
ITS FREE ******* ADVERTISING I HOPE THEY NEVER STOP
 
Can’t remember other teams getting transfers called out as much as we do… it’s college football it’s the norm yet for us it needs to be yelled

Or talking about Toure being in his 8th year… it’s been beaten to death already. IU was pretty much an NFL practice squad roster on average age yet that was never a focal point

My main chirps
Yep. They were the oldest team we faced last year. And our team on average was pretty young.

And this year’s team is even younger.
 
Back
Top