- Joined
- Mar 20, 2018
- Messages
- 1,665
It's been that way with him. **** himIs it me or was Chris Fowler taking jabs at Miami all Mf’ing night ? Dude. We get it. You hate the mighty Orange and Green. Now stfu.
It's been that way with him. **** himIs it me or was Chris Fowler taking jabs at Miami all Mf’ing night ? Dude. We get it. You hate the mighty Orange and Green. Now stfu.
Nah, that's Des Howard. Dude used to always be around campus, cool guy.I think he lives close to campus too
There are a couple that hate us. I don't think Fowler is one of them. The ones that seem to hate us (Joey Galloway off top of head) also hate everybody else and are just miserable people in general. That's just my opinion, but I might be wrong.This crap has to stop. They don't hate us.
He said Mendoza, but jeez he misspoke. They gave miami credit all night.Sounded like they were talking about the trend of Miami having good transfer qbs and said Ward, Mendoza and now Mensah but I assumed I misheard them lolDid anyone notice Herbstriet saying Mendoza as one of the three year QB for miami?
Did it a couple of times saying mendoza instead of beck.Did anyone notice Herbstriet saying Mendoza as one of the three year QB for miami?
Us or Fernando Mendoza?Yeah but herbstreit was glazing us all night
I was just agreeing with what the poster commented on man I didn’t say anything about Fowler or their commentary. Relax, we won.He said Mendoza, but jeez he misspoke. They gave miami credit all night.
Herbie’s sons played for Dabo at Clemson.Herbie was way off on the fumble too. Talking as though he’s never played football before. Ugh
Jesse Palmer is a throbbing hemorrhoid.Actually they do. End of the Missouri game Jesse Palmer was referring to Mensah as a “mercenary qb” as if both QBs in the game he was calling weren’t transfers.
Drounkstreet was getting many names wrong tonightDid anyone notice Herbstriet saying Mendoza as one of the three year QB for miami?