Love hearing Ohio State...

Ridiculous rule especially in application like that. At the very least make it judgment whether or not to disqualify the player, based on flagrant or intentional. That one was obviously not even in the same league as the Oklahoma player who launched himself toward the LSU running back, yet they were treated exactly the same. Ohio State lost a vital player.

The play late third quarter was clearly a catch. If that is not a catch then slow motion should never be used to evaluate a catch. It is a complete contradiction to how the same situation has been judged in prior bowls.

The calls and non-calls in the secondary also went in Clemson's favor all game.

You duck your head and you get tossed. Clear as day. Those *****ing about Lawrence changing levels dont understand the rule. You tackle with your head up. If we cant see your eyes when you make contact you are headed to the tunnel.

As far as the "catch" the kid never tucked the ball or changed his direction. He loses the ball as he attempts to tuck it and complete the catch.

Advertisement
This is almost as good as Buckeye HC Jim Tressel telling the Sports world how you can run a clean program, then getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Or how their fans were among the fondest of calling the Canes, 'Thug U.' Years ago on their Rival forum, a poster was going on about 'Thug U.' I simply responded with: 'Maurice Clarett' it was right after they nailed him for another armed robbery and a car full of weapons.

I've been banned ever since.

I don’t think anybody except for Miami, Clemson, and maybe Michigan fans thinks those calls against OSU were anything less than atrociously horrendous.

I can’t decide how I feel about the calls. The calls were horrible, but they do help compensate for the Fiesta Bowl.

Advertisement
That PI call never would have made it past review.

PI still isn’t reviewable in CFB.

And the call was originally holding before Porter decided to switch it to PI. If PI has been reviewable in CFB back then, Porter might have kept the call as holding, just to avoid a review.

Last edited:
PI still isn’t reviewable in CFB.

And the call was originally holding before Porter decided to switch it to PI. If PI has been reviewable in CFB back then, Porter might have kept the call as holding, just to avoid a review.

The P.I; I will never get over, but you know what else I will never get over that gets glossed over? The fact we gave up a 4th a 14 to Craig Krenzl w no help for Sharpe who was being picked on all day long. That play should’ve automatically disqualified Randy Shannon from ever sniffing a head coaching job here. Egregious, egregious defensive lapse in judgment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back