Love hearing Ohio State...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the suckeyes coach interview after the game. Would not come out and say the refs cost them the game, but made reference to plays not going their way.

Advertisement
The targeting penalty strikes again. I despise that stupid penalty but I despise osu even more. Once again. That one lousy penalty affected the outcome of another football game. Worst rule ever but Iim glad it cost osu the game.

Go Canes!!!

The targeting penalty strikes again. I despise that stupid penalty but I despise osu even more. Once again. That one lousy penalty affected the outcome of another football game. Worst rule ever but Iim glad it cost osu the game.

Ridiculous rule especially in application like that. At the very least make it judgment whether or not to disqualify the player, based on flagrant or intentional. That one was obviously not even in the same league as the Oklahoma player who launched himself toward the LSU running back, yet they were treated exactly the same. Ohio State lost a vital player.

The play late third quarter was clearly a catch. If that is not a catch then slow motion should never be used to evaluate a catch. It is a complete contradiction to how the same situation has been judged in prior bowls.

The calls and non-calls in the secondary also went in Clemson's favor all game.

Advertisement
Change the rules if you dont like the results.. I hate the "football move" bs and targeting.. but refs have to call it per the rules.

Advertisement
complain about officials, especially since all the reviews were correct. Wonder if replay review would've helped us with the Porter travesty.
That PI call never would have made it past review.

Advertisement
Back