Love Artie Burns but he should come back

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...and perfect his game next year. His speed has been blown way out of proportion on this board. Did you see him after his pick and in chase mode on that kick return TD? He was lumbering and laboring. Not the first time he's looked very slow footed to me.

Come back, drop a little weight, work with the track team, perfect your game hopefully under a professional staff.

Advertisement
...and perfect his game next year. His speed has been blown way out of proportion on this board. Did you see him after his pick and in chase mode on that kick return TD? He was lumbering and laboring. Not the first time he's looked very slow footed to me.

Come back, drop a little weight, work with the track team, perfect your game hopefully under a professional staff.

Id love to see some of these freaks in a professional offseason S&C program.

Agree, but I think he's gone.

Agree, but I think he's gone, and I can't blame him.

AQM and Coley would be crazy to leave early, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

He'll leave, but it'll be a mistake. Takes too many selfish penalties. Needs to work on maturing too.

Advertisement

He'll leave, but it'll be a mistake. Takes too many selfish penalties. Needs to work on maturing too.

He'll find that speed when he works with professionals training for the Combine.

Burns will get a low 1st or high 2nd round grade. He has no parents, 2 young siblings to support and a toddler of his own. He needs to go

Agree, but I think he's gone, and I can't blame him.

AQM and Coley would be crazy to leave early, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did.
Very short sighted for any of those guys to leave early. They all need to work on football skills and mature mentally and physically.

Having said that, I can see Rashawn Scott making a huge career in the NFL. Someone will steal him, and he'll kill it in the NFL. Big fast tough dude who catches the ball.

I would love for him to come back as well, but dude has little brothers to think about now and may need the money t help support his family.

Advertisement
Burns will get a low 1st or high 2nd round grade. He has no parents, 2 young siblings to support and a toddler of his own. He needs to go
We'll see. You might be right but I think there are big questions that will come up about his speed and the quickness of his feet.

Burns and Elder are gone man. Both very good athletes that will probably tear it up at the combine. Both will end going first 3 rounds imo and they can't leave that money on the table. Aqm, Grace, Coley need to stay in school.

Advertisement

Seriously the board has blown his speed out of proportion. Lol. He broke a 38year old American hurdle record. But ur right it's just our imagination. Miami Hurricanes Artie Burns and Phillip Dorsett: Fast in meters or yards | Miami Herald

He's more explosive than fast. He's probably 4.45-4.55 at the combine. His attributes are length and the ability to click and close on the ball.

Solid second rounder. He has plenty of room to improve but he's the only guy who has reason to go.

Advertisement
We'll see. You might be right but I think there are big questions that will come up about his speed and the quickness of his feet.

He his a high 4.4 low 4.5 guy. He has never been a blazing fast guy. With his size that is fine and he might end up at safety in the nfl.

aqm needs to stay. along with coley. r. scott is gonna get better in the nfl and have end up like hurns, if not better.

i swear we're the only school with multiple players with 4.4 - 4.5. speed look slow as molasses on the field

Advertisement
Back