Louisville ?

Louisville?? More like Loserville

1662678264806.gif

Advertisement

And so it begins.

This is a 6-6 team at best right now; I’m penciling in losses to
Clemson, NC St and Kentucky (not sold on them but on the road they’ll lose). Unlikely they beat Pitt or Wake, losing both would put them at 5-7 most likely.

Satterfield is probably getting canned unless he can pull out a winning season, and that’s assuming they take care of South Florida, BC, UVA, even pesky James Madison.

Fletcher is nice but hey if we can convince Rueben Owens…I’m just sayin’.

Advertisement
And so it begins.

This is a 6-6 team at best right now; I’m penciling in losses to
Clemson, NC St and Kentucky (not sold on them but on the road they’ll lose). Unlikely they beat Pitt or Wake, losing both would put them at 5-7 most likely.

Satterfield is probably getting canned unless he can pull out a winning season, and that’s assuming they take care of South Florida, BC, UVA, even pesky James Madison.

Fletcher is nice but hey if we can convince Rueben Owens…I’m just sayin’.

TrumpyCane thinks when Satterfiekd gets fired Mario is hiring him as an analyst, same with Collins at GT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The ACC as usual makes no sense. But its isnt far fetched to think Louisville wont win again. They def dont have any Def W's...maybe NC State unless that Qb figures things out to save their defense from being on the field for 40 minutes a game.

Maybe James Madison comes back to earth...but they will treat that as a Bowl game. Wake, Clemson, Pitt, and Kentucky.

3-8 is not far fetched. If they lose their next two they should just make the move then...hopefully have a coach by Conference Champ weekend and that gives the person 2 full months to try to salvage most of the class and close.

Advertisement
Back