Louisville ?

24/7canes

Recruit
I havnt seen anything about them getting beat down over the weekend. I mean Syracuse handled them easily. We know they have some big time recruits, would love to see us make a run at Owens, that kid is a complete beast at rb and we need to pick up a stud rb for this class. These recruits are going to start looking around if they keep struggling like they did over the weekend. what say you fellas.

Advertisement
Syracuse did a real good job on Defense mixing things up and confusing Cunningham. That kid is a rollercoaster qb…and not even game to game. Sometimes drive to drive.

17-7 at the half and 3 times he was driving them in the second half and did something dumb. Cuse last 2 tds were only drives of like 15 and 25 yards.

UCF should beat them but FSU will have their hands full. That’s not being a homer either.

All that being said Satterfield will need a miracle to survive.

Advertisement
They are @ UCF on Friday Night right up the road from me. Traffic is going to be so annoying.

Go to FSU the following week. Satterfield could be out of a job before October
Where you live at. Im just off Michigan and Bumby. I can walk to johnnies fill-in station.

Advertisement
I live off McCulloch right before Lockwood. Can basically cut through the woods/arboretum to get to the stadium from my neighborhood.
Use to eat at the Italian spot next to the Publix. I had the contract to clean the apartments on the opposite corner (knights Landing) we would order pizza for our crew. They use to make a good chicken parm and they had a killer house Italian dressing. Wondering if its still there.

Well we care about some of there recruits and thats what this post was about.
Anyone that says we don’t care about Louisville didn’t read the Washington threads when it was rumored they were looking there

Not only that but they are on our schedule every year sniffing around our backyard (pause)

They’re well funded and aggressive

Use to eat at the Italian spot next to the Publix. I had the contract to clean the apartments on the opposite corner (knights Landing) we would order pizza for our crew. They use to make a good chicken parm and they had a killer house Italian dressing. Wondering if its still there.
Giovanni’s? It’s still there. Stays fairly busy.

Advertisement
I havnt seen anything about them getting beat down over the weekend. I mean Syracuse handled them easily. We know they have some big time recruits, would love to see us make a run at Owens, that kid is a complete beast at rb and we need to pick up a stud rb for this class. These recruits are going to start looking around if they keep struggling like they did over the weekend. what say you fellas.
Recruiting shows it’s not about wins, expect them to rise as well they are recruiting a bit different then their normal trash classes with a few good ones. Another example of kids don’t care and recruiting is a separate thing then on field product.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back