Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idc if that kid on third doesn’t score, sending Van Belle back out there deserves to be questioned.

And now you rush Federman? They had him getting ready like Van Belle had a perfect game going and ran into trouble outta nowhere. Our pitching staff is managed like a circus. DiMare has zero feel

Our pitchers are handled so poorly. Federman should have been ready to go at the start of the inning. They always wait too **** long!!! It absolutely ****es me off!!!

I thought the NCState coach handle his pitchers like clockwork. First sign of his starter struggling, he had the next guy ready to go even with a lead. He didn't mess around waiting and hoping his guy could get out of a jam. He didn't let them get into one in the first place!!!

Idc if that kid on third doesn’t score, sending Van Belle back out there deserves to be questioned.

And now you rush Federman? They had him getting ready like Van Belle had a perfect game going and ran into trouble outta nowhere. Our pitching staff is managed like a circus. DiMare has zero feel
This is what happens when you promote from within a failing program

Advertisement
Our pitchers are handled so poorly. Federman should have been ready to go at the start of the inning. They always wait too **** long!!! It absolutely ****es me off!!!

I thought the NCState coach handle his pitchers like clockwork. First sign of his starter struggling, he had the next guy ready to go even with a lead. He didn't mess around waiting and hoping his guy could get out of a jam. He didn't let them get into one in the first place!!!

ya dude...been the same story all **** year. Our pitching management has cost us 5 games by my count

Don’t think it’s an insignificant factor that Federman has already warmed up three or four times today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back