Louisville

Advertisement
We need to come out solid in game 3. Louisville had 17 hits in game 2. VanBelle needs to shut those bats down early. Can't fall behind because game 3 will be 5 innings at best with stronger rains coming.

Thanks to Louisville for giving us that one. Maury was pretty generous in his own right, so we needed their gifts.

I find myself really irritated by Louisville's coach (McDonald?). Too much complaining and questioning.

This would be a huge series win nobody expected if we can pull it off. Hopefully Van Belle can give us 5 solid innings and then Federman and Veliz. (Unless it's rain-shortened.)

Advertisement
Idk if they can start the game without knowing for sure they’ll be able to get at least 5 or 6 innings in. Wouldn’t make sense for anybody. There is no way McDonnell wants to lose his starter after a delay and rely on that bullpen anymore this weekend. And DiMare should be happy with a split and be looking forward to getting home.

But with that being said, I want a game 3 and I want a massive series win. Also, it’s raining and my tee time got cancelled. I need something to watch

No inept at all, though, I was worried about a home run.... He was saving Fed and Veliz and it worked out for him....

Yep, you're not throwing a guy in both games since that would risk an arm injury. So if you can save those 2 for Game 3, you do it.

Any coach would do the same

Yep, you're not throwing a guy in both games since that would risk an arm injury. So if you can save those 2 for Game 3, you do it.

Any coach would do the same
The likelihood of game 3 getting to the 8th frame is and has always been zero. Federman should have pitched in game 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scheduled first pitch is 2:35. That’s going to be tight if WVUM is right about a 6pm curfew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back