Louisville vs NC State

One thing I'll give NC State is they do have a good defense but the offense is bad. Wolfpack starting RB Jordan Houston left the team 2 days before the Virginia game last week. More likely transferring out.

Advertisement
Louisville is sleep walking. Don’t let this fool you, they’re better than this.

They did the same week 1 against GT then finally got rolling in the 2nd half
Sleep walking? On an ACC conference prime time night game? I don't think so.

They're just not that good. They're a middle of the pack team. They have some skill players, but no trenches. Maybe they'll put up some points against us, but we should roll both these teams by 3 TDs.

Louisville is sleep walking. Don’t let this fool you, they’re better than this.

They did the same week 1 against GT then finally got rolling in the 2nd half

They're just not that good. They're a middle of the pack team. They have some skill players, but no trenches. Maybe they'll put up some points against us, but we should roll both these teams by 3 TDs.

Advertisement
Hoping NC Stste closes this game out with the win. Louisville's schedule is one of the easiest paths to Charlotte.

We could beat them and lose 2 conference games and not make it to the title game.

Given them one loss now and we can put them away when we play them.

Thats my biggest concern. This might happen to us. I didn't realize how tough our ACC schedule was when compared to others. Only really Clemson has maybe a tougher one then us or the same

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats my biggest concern. This might happen to us. I didn't realize how tough our ACC schedule was when compared to others. Only really Clemson has maybe a tougher one then us or the same
I hate the new format. It doesn't fix the problem. It made it worse. It allows weaker teams a path to the title game and a better record for a better bowl game.

You need to play at least 9 conference games with competitive balance if you don't have divisions. I expect the conference to go back to divisions with the addition of Cal, Stanford, and SMU next year.

Rolling middle of the pack ACC teams by 3 TDs…. I want to believe lol

True dumb**** **** from Armstrong. You're in a squeaky bum defensive battle. Cannot throw away 3 points like that.

Advertisement
Back